1. Important notice about Cloudbleed - if your site uses the Cloudflare CDN, and you intend to follow the Joomla security team's advice to change your site "secret", you MUST READ THIS NOTICE.

New Profile Posts

1. startpoint
    startpoint keianrad
    Try:
    $time = '{app_clients___date_time}';
    ->set('date_time = ' . $myDb->quote($time))
    1. keianrad
      keianrad
      An error occurs:
      syntax error, unexpected '$time' (T_VARIABLE)
      Mar 10, 2017
  2. marcq
    marcq futuron
    Hi, Could you start something with the custom template examples I provided you, would be fine to have a feedback, Marc
  3. marcq
    marcq
    Joomla Joomla! 3.5.1 | Fabrik 3.5.1
  4. shaq
    shaq cheesegrits
    First of all, you will excuse me to interrupt you and you will excuse my english as french is my first language. I developped a web site with joomla with online app (fabrik 3.5.1).The web app I set up need an improvement. So I decided to request your help to make improvment happen. Am ready to pay whatever it takes because my job is on the line.
  5. sohopros
    sohopros cheesegrits
  6. automill
    automill enzo2016
    Merry Christmas! and Happy New Year! you can send me the email directly on sunit.sharma@gmail.com as I am not very active on Fabrikar Forums. Thanks, Sunit
    1. enzo2016 likes this.
  7. amittripathi2k2
    amittripathi2k2 cheesegrits
    I have a site with fabrik. In this is a FIR form which has file upload element. With this form Now the FIR List has 38k entry and is 150gb on remote server. I am told to move to VPS but that has limitation of 40gb only. I need support in setting up Amazon s3 account which can replace all uploaded files with amazon s3 link.

Please will let me know if this can be done and how much will this support cost?
  8. 987456123jw
    987456123jw automill
    Are you ready to propose solution for it?
    1. automill
      automill
      I need to understand what is your requirement?

1- A brief about the project.
      2- Your Core requirements, which you want to handle by building an application.

you can drop me email directly at: sunit.sharma@gmail.com

Thanks,
      Sunit
      Dec 17, 2016
  9. automill
    automill 987456123jw
    I can't post in professional forums due to limitation on my membership. But almost every thing you can build as aplication in fabrik in joomla. Thanks, Sunit.
  10. Roland
    Roland
  11. bezouwenr
    bezouwenr PvN94
    Zag bij toeval dat je ook uit Nederland komt en ik zit met een Plugin vraagje
    Waar hij nu bij stopt :
    $query = $listModel->_buildQueryJoin($query);
    $query = $listModel->_buildQueryWhere(true, $query);
    heb je enig idee in welke richting het zoeken moet? Kan ze niet terug vinden in the Class tree Dankje Patrick voor het meedenken alvast, rob.van.bezouwen gmail_com
  12. redant
    redant cheesegrits
    Hi Hugh

Do you offer hourly support without a subscription at all? I have come up against a project deadline and am struggling with a Google maps issue which I need some assistance with.

If so please could you let me know how to get the requirements to you so that you can give me a cost estimate.

Many thanks

Regards

Ant
  13. freddie1978
    freddie1978
    I'm waiting for write on forum....please help me!
  14. Farcell
    Farcell
    Frustration from getting the upsert to work and alphauserpoints plugin form.
  15. azmiplg78
    azmiplg78
    Timestamp not working on the joomla 3, element not show on view data
  16. samani
    samani Hassan Alikhansari
    salam hasan joon
  17. MILORD65
  18. manne-hoffmann
    manne-hoffmann
    pretty excited about Fabrik's possibilities :-)
  19. Geller
    Geller
    Finished an All Event Bookings List using Matukio data. Fabulous results with latest releases of Matukio and Fabrik plus Joomla 3.6!
  20. Geoff Cloake
    Geoff Cloake
    Fabrik form JS error