Fabrik 3.0.3 Joomla 2.5 Install Error

Trueman

Hi.

I have a brand new clean install of Joomla 2.5 and have just tried to install Fabrik 3.0.3. However the install fails with the following error:

Install path does not exist
Package Install: There was an error installing an extension: mod_fabrik_form_3.0.2.zip

Any ideas?

Thanks.

I got the same error, extracted the zip and edited all the entries of 3.0.2 to 3.0.3, saved and re-zipped it...now I got the error about not being able to find file dropdown-mins.js in plg_fabrik_element_dropdown_3.0.3.zip....fixed the xml in the plg zip file and zipped it again and it worked....

Please fix this :D

I guess the site fabrik plugin and the system-fabrik are still at 3.0.2 in the new installer also...it wants to update but cannot however

I edited the xml file in the package to update all 3.0.2 references to 3.0.3, and got 1 step further, but still got an error.

• JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist ...../tmp/install_4f203fdf337e0/pkg_fabrik_3.0.3/packages/install_4f203fdfe497a/dropdown-mins.js
  • Package Install: There was an error installing an extension: plg_fabrik_element_dropdown_3.0.3.zip

I edited the xml file in the package to update all 3.0.2 references to 3.0.3, and got 1 step further, but still got an error.

• JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist ...../tmp/install_4f203fdf337e0/pkg_fabrik_3.0.3/packages/install_4f203fdfe497a/dropdown-mins.js
  • Package Install: There was an error installing an extension: plg_fabrik_element_dropdown_3.0.3.zip

edit the xml file in the plg_fabrik_element_dropdown_3.0.3.zip where it says: dropdown-mins.js to dropdown-min.js

thanks, a bug slipped into our build script. Its been correct, related to those issues and the zip updated on the downloads page

Just downloaded the zip from fabrik page - still the same error - where is the corrected zip ??

Yeah, the file on the download link is still broken for me too. I made the changes noted above and the install worked for me.

I tried to attach it to this post, but the file is larger than the allowed size.

I-ve got this error message JFolder::create: Could not create directory
Component Update: Failed to create admin directory: /var/www/joomla/administrator/components/com_fabrik

Hi

I am getting the same error, so i tried using a previous vertion
3.04 and
and those ones present the same errors ???
Fabian

On my localhost
I am trying to install the file
pkg_fabrik_3.0.6.3.zip
I got the following error message
"There was an error uploading this file to the server."
I dont know if my server had a restriction. I am using WAMP
Thanks

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online