administration plugins options not showing/loading entirely

Francisious

Hello,

I recently updated a site which is using Fabrik for some lists / forms.
I wanted to update some elements and I went into a case, plugins options are not showing / loading entirely in the administration panel.

I can't upload picture through the "Upload a File" button so I'll try to explain it here...

1- From Joomla administration
2- Click on "Components"
3- Click on "Fabrik"
4- Click on "Element"
5- Click on "New"
6- You're now on the "Fabrik : new element" page.
7- On the first tab "D?tails", select a plug-in.
8- You're supposed to see the plugin parameters showing below the title "Renders an Input Field"
Mine isn't showing tabs (Options, Advanced, Format...). Mine is only showing the content of the first tab (Options).

Do you have any idea of what went wrong when I updated my site ? Do you already experienced it ? Do you know how I could repair it ?

I already tried to update again with the entire package file Fabrik 3.8 and with the update from github process too.

I'm running Joomla 3.8.3 and Fabrik 3.8 updated from a Joomla 2.5 and Fabrik 3.0.6.2.

Thanks.

Ouch!! It was some time ago that I did a Joomla 2.5 / Fabrik 3 to Joomla 3 / Fabrik 3.1 upgrade, but I do recall that it was far from easy. There are simply too many significant differences in how both Joomla and Fabrik work for it to be easy.

Thanks for this link !!! I was not aware of date format change, I saw some bugs and I was going on some corrections but saving again all date elements will prevent me from some headaches !
Same for JS elements which needed to be saved again.

Did you clear all browser and Joomla cache?
,try an other browser?
,see any JS errors?
1-(Cache) Yes I'm doing it all the time
2-(Browser) Yes, I tried to use Firefox in private mode to see if there was any error due to browser context (I'm using Google Chrome all the time)
3-(JS errors) Yes, I've some on client side, I'll see that later, but there is not even one the admin side ! :)

I managed to see all tabs content (plugin and general) using this JS command so it's not the best option, but it works and I'm the only one using the administration so, this will be ok for me, we can close this thread.
Code:
jQuery('.tab-content > .tab-pane, .pill-content > .pill-pane').show();

Can I use the checkbox "open" in the top of this page to close this thread ?

but I do recall that it was far from easy
Oh yes ! xD
There is just so many changes...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back