• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

behaviour after "save" record and add record

cap

hello when i insert all data in my rcord and click SAVE, i don't have a new record with all filed empty
but all previous data remain there. (the record is a saved though)
How do i cange this?

i think it would be nice to have a NEW record Button as well as 2 buttons to move between recor5d (previous and next)
i don t see these things though

Last edited:
After SAVE it's redirecting to where it has come from.
So after adding from a list it's going back to the list, after adding via a form menu item it's going back to the menu item with an empty new form etc.

No idea what you have set up in your form settings (buttons? plugins?)
You can add a redirect plugin to determine where to go after SAVE if you don't want the standard behaviour.

ok i have clearer idea now
I have the FORM page, that is just for inserting datas
I now have remember that i am using the redirect plugin to redirect after save to the form page
What happen is that it return to a certain record..don't know why that record. But it is not the same i have just added, neither the previous. It is like 2, or 3 records before. After SAVE it goes there, even if the REDIRECT says to go the the FORM page

( i have found PAGINATE plugin for move between record)

Do you have enabled "Save and next" in your redirect plugin? (Tooltip: If selected, all other options are ignored and we will redirect to edit the next rowid, subject to whatever filtering is in effect on the list)

Do you have enabled "Save and next" in your redirect plugin? (Tooltip: If selected, all other options are ignored and we will redirect to edit the next rowid, subject to whatever filtering is in effect on the list)
yes it was. Anyway, disabling the plugin it works good!

anyway back to the paginate plugin
when i move between records, the records are not fully loaded. SOme field have value, the majority no!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back