Recent content by ahmedo

1. ahmedo

syntax error, unexpected '*'

Thanks for the reply. i regarding the connection, I was looking at the wrong database in my phpmyadmin. Now I see my the table records in phpmyadmin. When I unpublish all of my calc fields, I manage to add a record (at least I managed to see the form). The Joomla Debug did not work when the...
  2. ahmedo

syntax error, unexpected '*'

This drives me up the wall. It has been awhile. I hope you are all safe. I am not sure how it happened, and what is the reason for this error. Everything was working nicely until I started seeing this error. I try to add a product to a table I get this error. syntax error, unexpected '*'...
  3. ahmedo

Add one year

Thank you very much. I will check it.
  4. ahmedo

Add one year

Hi everyone, I am back again. After over a year of absence. I have a list that has two elements of Date type. The list name is subscription with these two elements start_date end_date I would like the end_date to always be a year after the start_date. Basically, once the start_date is...
  5. ahmedo

PHP 7.1 and Fabrik 3.9

Unfortunately, my host provides 7.1 as the latest version of PHP at the moment.
  6. ahmedo

PHP 7.1 and Fabrik 3.9

I recently updated two of my websites to the latest Joomla, Fabrik 3.9 and PHP 7.1. I encountered issues with any form that has calc code. One of the sites I use to test ideas and has nothing but the default Joomla template and Fabrik components. I had to go back to PHP 5.6 and everything went...
  7. ahmedo

Next - Previous Record buttons while editing records

Thank you once again. It works nicely.
  8. ahmedo

Groups in Fabrikar - How to?

Amazing. The thoughts that went into this Fabrik platform mind-boggling. The more I explore, the more I have questions, the more I get answers, the more I am amazed. Thank you very much.
  9. ahmedo

I managed to get the hang of it, and understood how it works. Small teething problems. For example, based on the tutorial, what if I just wanteed to add classes from the front end, without having the name of the students appear?
  10. ahmedo

Thanks. Close to understanding it. The tutorials is quite hard to follow due mainly to the old interface and naming convention. However, I got the gist of it. I tried to replicate it. Halfway, things went south. Will have another go at it. However, I have a question, I already have an existing...
  11. ahmedo

Unique text field

Thanks Rodeokid. It worked like a charm.
  12. ahmedo

I think what I want can be done using Fabrikar Groups. But there is little information about it. The tutorial is almost 10 years old. The documentation in Wiki did not help (my fault probably). Here is what I have now. I have a list called Sales Leads Main. There I add the Lead Name, Date...
  13. ahmedo

Unique text field

I have an element called Category. When user add data to it (usually one word), I want this data to be added if it had been entered before. Example, I am creating a list called Tutorials Category, which has only one element. This element is called Category. When a user adds the category, example...
  14. ahmedo

Two column form

Thank you very much. Now I can watch Arsenal without Ozil playing. :)
  15. ahmedo

Two column form

That drove me up the wall. One of my forms has two columns layout. I like it. And I know that I did it. Now I want another form to have two columns. And I have searched everywhere for it, but could not find where I chose the two column layout. Where can I select two columns (I know I have to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back