• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by AlexTCGPro

1. AlexTCGPro

Utilize fabrik's placeholders in external PHP file

Hey there. I'm developing a little page with a php file, just a simple setup program outside of joomla. I already included the framework to be able to work with my database, but I want to add a couple of fabrik forms within it. I was thinking on just using the simple '{fabrik view=form id=x}'...
  2. AlexTCGPro

Databasejoin element broken after updating to 3.10

Hey there. I recently updated fabrik both from this website and from github, I noticed that all my databasejoins elements became unable to be used, none of the values ever gets loaded in the backend. I used dev menu and I found this error Uncaught ReferenceError: FabrikAdmin is not defined Can...
  3. AlexTCGPro

Colour picker doesn't update automatically with calc elements

It's weird, doesn't seem to trigger any event, not even 'change'
  4. AlexTCGPro

Colour picker doesn't update automatically with calc elements

Hey there. I'm trying to use the colour picker element to dynamically generate something with an ajax calc element, but it doesn't seem to update automatically when a color is picked, I have to edit some other element to get it updated.
  5. AlexTCGPro

Custom url for details view

Hey! I have a menu item with a fabrik list, whenever someone clicks on one of the values in takes them to a new url, "/details/{form_id}/{row_id}" as intended. I would like to alter this behavior a little, instead of "/details/{form_id}" let's say "/posts/{form_id}". But this only for that...
  6. AlexTCGPro

Ideal PHP version for Fabrik?

I am, might not be the latest version. I'll try updating again.
  7. AlexTCGPro

Thank you, I'll try to update the lines myself first, but they will definitely break again after an update , if in doubt, I'll be moving to 7.3.
  8. AlexTCGPro

My website is running PHP 7.4 and I keep getting erros like [21-Jun-2021 07:41:06 America/New_York] PHP Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in...
  9. AlexTCGPro

Trying to build a chat system using html5 server sent events

Hey guys. I'm trying to develop a simple chat system for my website, it has to handle about 500 users, unfortunately my host server doesn't allow the use of websockets so I'm stuck with the next best option, which seems to be server sent events. I'm trying to build it directly through joomla and...
  10. AlexTCGPro

I want to have a custom redirection with PHP values

Hey guys. I'm trying to have a redirect after a value gets submitted / edited but not to a specific url but a dynamically generated one. I tried the redirect plugin but that one doesn't seem to allow for custom php code and the php plugin itself, but I tried on BeforeCalculations and...
  11. AlexTCGPro

Ajax refresh inconsistent between lists

You are correct, there is one. POST domain 500 /media/system/js/mootools-core.js?2a7c9277368ed05e8e4130d1dd603552 I'm not sure how to troubleshoot it, the error could be in the form or the list?
  12. AlexTCGPro

Ajax refresh inconsistent between lists

Hey guys. I'm trying to take advantage of ajax list refreshing, to try and make some sort of chat through fabrik. Thing is, the ajax list refresh is quite inconsistent. I have two websites, in both of them I have an article, two modules (a list module and a form module), both modules loaded in...
  13. AlexTCGPro

Integrating Youtube api into Fabrik

Thank you for replying. Yes I was too vague with the question. I'm setting that up, the issue I have is that I want to do this: 1. Upload video with fileupload. 2. Call calc element with google api set up once file finishes uploading. 3. Confirm video is uploaded and get URL. 4. Delete video...
  14. AlexTCGPro

Integrating Youtube api into Fabrik

Hey guys, I'm trying to create a simple form to upload videos from my website to my youtube channel. I was able to, following this guide https://www.codexworld.com/upload-video-to-youtube-using-php/. However I'm wondering if could be possible to integrate it directly into fabrik, as an element...
  15. AlexTCGPro

List module ajaxify doesn't seem to work?

Yes, thank you very much for your suggestions. I know there could be many different approaches but I want to try to accomplish it within fabrik itself instead of using custom php code. I'll keep the thread updated
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back