Founder of WMD Web Services

Share This Page

amilks

Active Member, from San Diego, California

amilks was last seen:
Jan 15, 2016
    1. jamesolmstead
      jamesolmstead
      Hi Andrew, I heard you fixed a problem regarding repeat groups and remove/add.
      I'mwriting a manual about buying research papers online and need on some help regarding that SVN. Can you please help me out to solve that ? I'm using mootools 1.3 version.
      Thanks in advance.
    2. black.be3
      black.be3
      Hi Andrew, how you fixed problem on your thread Repeat Groups and remove/add ? is it simply by updating javascript.js from SVN? please help..
      Cause i realized when using mootols 1.2, my custom template with popup lightbox link become error. No lightbox showed, instead it redirected full page of my link.

Please Help..
    3. luisinho
      luisinho
      Hi
      I try to do a new form template, can you help me please?
      Can you give me this file: tmpl_tabs_above.zip
      Thank you
    4. hotnuts21
      hotnuts21
      Cool thanks for update, im interested in the Air side of things, so will keep an eye out :)
    5. amilks
      amilks
      FYI... I had this box checked in settings and that is why I could not be PMed.

Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators

"I was the un-PMable man!" :)
    6. amilks
      amilks
      Hey hotnuts21,

Yeah, I would make it available for install as soon as Packages become available in Fabrik. That is kinda a hangup right now. What I want to see is Rob's new subscription component using Fabrik. Seeing his system should help me finish my system which will include the quoting system in a complete billing application.
    7. hotnuts21
      hotnuts21
      Hello,
      Your visitor message says to PM you, but unfortunately you account is set to not receive private messages ;)

I just wanted to say I love the Air app, and wondering if you had plans to turn it into an installable app as a proof of concept or to write a tutorial on how you did im sure there are a lot of people interested.

Keep up the good work
      Paul
    8. vsbiju
      vsbiju
      Hi, I ma just new to here..could u pls tell me whether it is possible to change usreid or decide to display an alias instead of userid in posts?

Thanks
    9. amilks
      amilks
      Welcome to my profile. Please take a look around and feel free to PM me.

Make sure you visit my NEW site at http://wmdwebservices.com
  • About

Home Page:
    http://wmdwebservices.com
    Founder of WMD Web Services
    I am 24, I have 2 dogs, and I live in San Diego, CA!

I have really enjoyed learning about Joomla over the past year. I also play Racquetball.

Interact

Signature

-Andrew Milks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Visit WMD's website! CLICK HERE

Joomla 2.5
    Fabrik 3.0.5.1
  • No sites set up yet, or you do not have permission to view this content.