Recent content by amilks

1. amilks

PHP Plugin on Form Content Plugin (Ajax plugins)

Update and new question So right after I posted I noticed something: near the bottom of the script I had this: if($api->listSubscribe($list_id, $email, $mergeVars) === true) { echo 'Success! Check your email to confirm sign up.'; } else { echo...
  2. amilks

PHP Plugin on Form Content Plugin (Ajax plugins)

Hello Guys, It's been a while, but I am enjoying the new Fabrik very much. I am currently rebuilding a 2.0 Fabrik app in 3.0 and so far it has gone really well. However I hit a snag. I need a few forms to submit the info to Mailchimp. I had actually written a script to do just that and it...
  3. amilks

FYI... I had this box checked in settings and that is why I could not be PMed. Receive Private...

FYI... I had this box checked in settings and that is why I could not be PMed. Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators "I was the un-PMable man!" :)
  4. amilks

Hey hotnuts21, Yeah, I would make it available for install as soon as Packages become available...

Hey hotnuts21, Yeah, I would make it available for install as soon as Packages become available in Fabrik. That is kinda a hangup right now. What I want to see is Rob's new subscription component using Fabrik. Seeing his system should help me finish my system which will include the quoting...
  5. amilks

Yes, but here is a piece of advice about this forum. Post questions in the forum not on a wall...

Yes, but here is a piece of advice about this forum. Post questions in the forum not on a wall. They get lost and no one else will benefit from the instruction you receive. With that being said, yes there are many ways of doing what you want, but I would recommend just using the User element...
  6. amilks

Welcome to my profile. Please take a look around and feel free to PM me. Make sure you visit...

Welcome to my profile. Please take a look around and feel free to PM me. Make sure you visit my NEW site at http://wmdwebservices.com
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back