Recent content by amitfalana

1. A

Stop Validating Hidden

Thanks @juuser and @lousyfool... I have managed to get this running, but crash landed into other issues related to loss of data at validation failure on the last page of a multipage form. Have opened another thread. I shall close this one. Thanks again!
  2. A

Failed Validations on MultiPage leads to loss of data at Submit

Dears, In my application, which has a multipage form, if the validation (triggered by Save/Submit) fails on either of the elements on the very last page, all the data filled in my the user gets lost. Although similar failed validations on other pages (not the last page) don't lead to any loss of...
  3. A

Stop Validating Hidden

Oops.... Yes I meant "Validate Hidden". The code in the first post was a function in form_X.js which I call several times, such as at: 1. Load to hide elements 2. Change/Click event on a primary element to hide or show another dependent element (based upon value selected or entered in the...
  4. A

Stop Validating Hidden

"Otherwise, you'd be able to add a "display:none;" in your browser console and then skip the validation of such field... making any validation pointless." Hmm... I see...! :O I can definitely add element JS (instead of form_X.js) and on load and change, just that it was convinient and clean to...
  5. A

Stop Validating Hidden

Dear @lousyfool... Thanks for your interest and answer. I see what you are stating, but that would mean a fundamental flaw in how validation is implemented. And let me give you an example. Let's assume that we have a radiobutton with 2 possible options. Option A and Option B. And then there is...
  6. A

Stop Validating Hidden

Hello. I am controlling the visibility of various elements using the following JS code placed in form_X.js. function hideElement(target) { jQuery(target.element).closest('.fabrikElementContainer').addClass('fabrikHide'); } function showElement(target) {...
  7. A

Element JS :: Predefined actions and custom code not working :: Bug?

Hi @juuser... You are absolutely right. It was a copy/paste mistake! Anyways, somehow while playing around with the settings, it started to work as expected. Haven't changed anything significant. Am surprised! Thanks for your response and support. Appreciated! :)
  8. A

Hi @juuser... Just to add that I am having this issues with custom JS code in form_X.js and even with custom JS code entered in the admin backend. Custom code is details_x.js is: /** * Ensure that Fabrik's loaded * Source: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/javascript/ */...
  9. A

Show/Hide elements on Details page

Got this working by following steps on http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/javascript/ Although this led me into new issues, for which I have opened another thread. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/element-js-predefined-actions-and-custom-code-not-working-bug.51270/ Closing...
  10. A

Dear Members, I am trying to create 2 separate JS events on a single element. First JS event is on 'click/change' using custom JS code... And the second is on 'load' using predefined actions. Somehow these two don't work together. In my testing I am able to trigger the JS only if both are JS...
  11. A

Thanks for your reply @SoilentRed. I investigated further and found that if "Predefined Actions" are used then it all works fine... But as soon as I try to put my own code in the Javascript things start falling apart. And I done all the development using custom code, as I have a lot of...
  12. A

Dears, I have been able to implement showing/hiding of elements on a form (based upon value selected by a user for another element) using the change/click events and associated Javascript code within the element. Although it seems that it isn't as straight forward to implement the same...
  13. A

fabrik_incsessionfilters

Got it working by editing the \components\com_fabrik\models\list.php around line#2260... But is there a reason why it was hard coded to be zero? I might be missing the bigger picture! Regards, ~aD
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back