• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by arcadeicons

1. arcadeicons

Struggling with WHERE in advanced filter - Cascading Dropdown

I worked around this with another approach so it's not an issue any more.
  2. arcadeicons

Struggling with WHERE in advanced filter - Cascading Dropdown

I'm trying to filter a Cascading Dropdown element List - "All Tournament games", built from table `repeat_tournament games` and two joined tables, `select_game` and `add_tournament`. I'm using the following query to successfully filter labels for the dropdown... (SELECT name FROM...
  3. arcadeicons

Error We are unable to find this record

Moved this to private conversation
  4. arcadeicons

Community builder being a pain. Fixed now for super user access. You wont see the error as a super user, only a registered user when you try and edit an existing record. I will PM you login info for a test registered user with data in their account.
  5. arcadeicons

I reactivated it, user and pass the same. Thanks.
  6. arcadeicons

Error on form submission

I used the redirect plugin to stop the problem
  7. arcadeicons

Error on form submission

One of my forms has started trying to go to a weird URL after submission. The form posts the data ok, but then tries to go to this url... https://www.arcadeicons.com/index.php?http://www_arcadeicons_com/option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=20&Itemid=197&tournID=0&collectiontype=0&eventID=0 I...
  8. arcadeicons

I do have permissions set at list levels to make sure registered users cannot delete or view certain records. The odd thing is that I can edit everything I need to in a record even though I get this error warning. Is there any way to get more specific information than 'couldn't find this record'...
  9. arcadeicons

I'm still struggling to find the root of these error messages. They appear for everything I try and edit the record as a registered user. Need some guidance here in how to troubleshoot this.
  10. arcadeicons

Populating a dropdown from a complex query

Can I get a little feedback on this please?
  11. arcadeicons

Logging in as a super user, I don't see this error message, but as a registered user I see it for any record I edit (which means all my users do to), so it seems like it is indeed a permissions issue somewhere and not tied directly to the form itself.
  12. arcadeicons

I went through all elements in both groups, they are all set to public and all published. I've rebuilt both repeat groups. I've removed the repeat groups from the form and the error still shows when trying to edit the record. I went through the trash and made sure it was empty for all types, the...
  13. arcadeicons

Confused by Date/Time entries.

So how does a user in Australia post a date for an event when they are viewing all times in UTC or PST for that matter?
  14. arcadeicons

I've gone through this form top to bottom, unpublished all elements one at a time for both the main form and the repeat groups, removed all repeat groups and nothing seems to help. Every time I try and edit a record from my add_tournament table I always get the error 'Error We are unable to find...
  15. arcadeicons

Confused by Date/Time entries.

This old post from 2012 sounds extremely similar in nature.... http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/datetime-stored-with-wrong-timezone.27992/
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back