Recent content by automan25

1. A

Pagination for PDFs

Currently when I click the PDF button only the items shown on the first page get output in the PDF. Is there a way to include all pages?
  2. A

Group By on List

Thanks Hugh. I didn't realize copying a list maintained the same database table.
  3. A

Group By on List

So what is the proper method for displaying the same list twice, once with Group By turned on, and once with Group By turned off? Is this possible with Fabrik?
  4. A

Group By on List

Is it possible to enable/disable Group By on a list at the Menu Item or Content Plugin level? Currently I can only see that I can control Group By at the list level, so all displays of that list show the list with groups.
  5. A

Cascading Drop Down - Add New Item

In Database Join Elements users are given the option of adding a new item to the list if what they are looking for does not appear in the dropdown. Is there way to do this on an associated Cascading Drop Down element?
  6. A

Record Level View Access

That works like a charm. Thanks.
  7. A

Record Level View Access

I know it's possible in Fabrik to filter a list based on a users relationship to that list and hence only allow them to see records that pertain to them. What's to prevent a user from accessesing an unallowed record by simply typing in the URL directly, like this...
  8. A

Automatic Child Record (resolved)

I finally got this figured out. Although the items mentioned above did affect the issue, the real culprit was the Gantry 5 template I was using. I switched back to an older version of the template and now everything works just fine. Who would have though?
  9. A

Thanks for taking a look. I'll play with the hidden feature and make sure not to post login credentials in the future. I appreciate the help. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. A

Thanks for your investigation into this troester. I appreciate it. I've been using the Gantry 5 Hydrogen template. Just to verify my results though I set up a sandbox site with default everything, including using Protostar. I created a simple make/model automobile database using two tables...
  11. A

I have since tested this thoroughly with new parent/child lists. min repeat is set to 0 for all groups involved. As before, every time a parent item is created, a blank child item is created right along with it.
  12. A

COUNT with Calc element and php variable

mkainz, Did you ever get this working? I'm pulling my hair out on this and don't see how the link above is very helpful.
  13. A

Min repeat was set to blank. I changed it to zero, but there was no change; one child record was created with a new parent record. Interestingly there is another child list attached to the parent list that does not generate a blank record when a new parent record is created.
  14. A

In the database I've set up I have two lists in a one to many relationship. One is the parent list (the one side), the other is the child list (the many side). I have created a left side join from the parent list with cascade delete selected. When I create a new parent record, Fabrik...
  15. A

Hide Add

I hear you. You can't add every feature ever requested. 80% is a good rule of thumb for sure. I guess I'll have to start thinking of lists differently then and not be afraid to make a copy if the situation warrants it. I'm just hesitant to make too many though for risk of over-complicating my...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back