• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by bespokeappstt

1. B

Catch all download

Okay done. [SOLVED]
  2. B

Catch all download

Forgot the screenshot:
  3. B

Catch all download

@juuser I am following alone using the tutorial at http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/#use-a-local-git-clone-of-github Those 6 folders in the screenshot cause the instuctions said 'without' fabrik_build, I'm copying those foldrs to my root folder? I'm a bit confused...
  4. B

Catch all download

Thank you I'll give this a go.
  5. B

Catch all download

Is there a link to download Fabrik core 3.1 and most if not all of the plugins? It's tedious to download Fabrik 3.1, install and then you want a dropdown plugin or checkbox plutin and you have to go back and repeat. Is there a way to download most or all plugins in one go?
  6. B

Viewing SQL for list?

Yes I want the SELECT statement used to generate the list. I followed your instructions but am getting an error in phpmyadmin when I run the same sql statement. When I run this same sql in phpmyadmin I get the following:
  7. B

Viewing SQL for list?

I built a list that works fine. I would like to know the sql that is being used by Fabrikar to produce that list. How can I get the sql that is being used?
  8. B

Advanced Search for Date fields not working?

I have a list that has the original 'Date' field when creating a new list and several other Date fields. I have implemented an 'Advanced Search' and it works fine for all the fields except 'Date'. I'm using the 'Equals' condition and when I click the date button icon, expecting a calendar to...
  9. B

Export Filtered List to CSV

No I did not. This works. Thank you. SOLVED.
  10. B

Export Filtered List to CSV

I have 'Advanced Search' set to 'Yes' in the 'List->Details->Filters->Advanced Search'. This works great but now I would like to export to CSV what I am seeing. The export to CSV will export the entire list regardless of what you have filtered. How can I get it to export filtered data? So I...
  11. B

Create a dbjoin multi-select from another dbjoin multiselect

This is closed. Everything is working. My issues are solved. Will leave open for a few weeks for questions.
  12. B

Okay disregard. Some strange reason it's all working now.
  13. B

forgot the actual join shot:
  14. B

Something strange has happened. I am trying to place the same look up for a vendor po field in a repeating group. Standard drop down. The dropdown works fine but when I hit the magnifying glass I get an error message, 'list is not published'.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back