Recent content by bggann

1. bggann

Legacy support

Thanks Troster - I'm get this thing moved as soon as I can - just delayed for .... reasons.
  2. bggann

Legacy support

Folks - I have one site still running Fabrik 3 on Joomla 3.10 - a simple registration form. Getting ready to migrate - but I have to keep it running for a bit during rebuild. But - I need a plugin for it - and I cannot find a source for all the plugins. Is it archived anywhere?
  3. bggann

Gmap : More a question than a bug ! :-)

I would suggest moving to J4/F4 rather than hack. I'm testing right now - followed the process to update to J4 and F4 and geocode and gmap is working perfectly. This change forced me to get serious - my old site stopped working last week.
  4. bggann

Highlight a cell on a worksheet depending on Yes or No

troster this works to highlight the row. Is there any way to highlight just a cell? BTW - I had to turn off stripped in the table format to make it apply to all rows. Bob
  5. bggann

How to disable browser autocomplete in specific Fabrik Forms

Thanks juuser - I did know about this - but I was hoping for a form level - so I don't have to change it in every feild.
  6. bggann

How to disable browser autocomplete in specific Fabrik Forms

Most browsers automatically remember and fill out a form. The autocomplete=off directive should tell a browser not to do this. I have a form where I don't want it autofilled - I want the user to be forced to fill it out. How can I add that directive in Fabrik? Custom template maybe? Bob
  7. bggann

Bug: jdate 'notempty' validation causing date to roll back to previous day (ajax)

lousyfool. Nope - not a user tz issue in my case. All my users are in Colorado - so we are all in MST and the global time zone is set to MST. All my users are seeing this. In my case - it really does seem related to validation correcting for tz two times on an ajax validation. On ajax, it...
  8. bggann

Bug: jdate 'notempty' validation causing date to roll back to previous day (ajax)

I've got a form with a jdate field - only the date is used Conditions: - jdate field - Default to 'today' (doesn't matter for this case) - No time selector. - Validation "notempty" - Ajax validation on. - Date stored as UTC - Local timezone MST (6 hours off) What happens it: - You open a...
  9. bggann

Old issue back? - Multiple Filters not working in J3.4.4 and Fabrik

I found this old thread that talks about how the "AND/OR" setting on menu pre-filter impacted how list filters are applied in a list - and I'm seeing that in current fabrik http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/multiple-filters-not-working-in-j3-4-4-and-fabrik.42237/#post-213749...
  10. bggann

Icon usage (validation, add/delete in list) usage

I'm closer I added iconmoon.css (that is normally in medi/jui/css) to the 'css' directory of js_wright - and modified the paths in it to point at /media/jui/fonts ie, what was: @font-face { font-family: 'IcoMoon'; src: url('../fonts/IcoMoon.eot'); src...
  11. bggann

Oh cheeze - I never even looked there. I'm not used to seeing options in plugins. Yes, some have them, but rarely. So when you were talking about the validation icon I was thinking in the element/validation tab. Changing it in the plugin changed it immediately in the forms - globally. I see...
  12. bggann

I really appreciate the pointers troester, but.... it did not work. I put the files from bootstrap3 in Git hub into /templates/js_wright/html/layouts/com_fabrik - which I did have to create per the readme BTW - js_wright is bootstrap. I changed the purity_iii to js_wright Didn't work - My...
  13. bggann

Thanks troester. Some of this I knew. For instance, I can go in and change the icon individually in every validation plugin I've applied and it works. I can apply 'eye' and get the default 'eye' back. However, I don't want to customize each element individually - horrendously bad code support...
  14. bggann

Okay - way too many hours into this. When using protostar I get the default icons - such as the "eye" for required fields. I can change that icon on a field by field basis by changing the text in the validation icon field and the names "roughly" correspond to the J3.x standard icons (not all...
  15. bggann

How do I show/hide groups based on a drop down selection? (II)

Thank you Javier, I think the JQeuery part is my issue. I will go back and look. Bravo!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back