• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by blue-mouse

1. B

Error when instaling fabrik 3.5.1 on Joomla 3.6.5

Migration to new fabrik with 3.5.2 is very nice. All works. Very, very thanks.
  2. B

I am upgrading fabrik from 3.0.9. I upgrated Joomla 2.5 to 3.5.6 and this was everything OK. Is wrong with fabrik. I have on my working site still Joomla 2.5 and fabrik 3.0.9. This includes a much of menu items with fabrik list and form and it is not fast to migrate to new system. On database...
  3. B

When try again on the same site with joomla instalation i get: Warning JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IF EXISTS showinsummary ON `#__fabrik_elements`' at line...
  4. B

Hi. i try to install fabrik package to my joomla 3.6.5 (i have made migration of my site with joomla 2.5 to 3.6.5) I get an error: Warning JInstaller: :Install: Can't find XML setup file. JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist...
  5. B

Problem Installation Fabrik 3.5.1 to Joomla 3.6.5

Hi, i try today (new test version) upgrade joomla to 3.6.5 and also new fabrik 3.5.1 and i get also this messages and in file components/com_fabrik/helpers/html.php i have also code like this: /** * Fabrik Component HTML Helper * * @package Joomla * @subpackage Fabrik.helpers * @copyright...
  6. B

Print to word - is possible style sheet?

I have problem with printing my list1 to word file .doc. When print to .doc with custom button and link: http://myapplication1/?format=word http://candc.katowice.pl/index.php/menu-karta-produkcji/adm-rej-k-prod-2-wydruk-word?resetfilters=0&clearordering=0&clearfilters=0&format=word i get on...
  7. B

Is possible send data from list to .doc or .html file?

What is the standard way to get .doc printout? I try to use "Print to pdf" and next i change in browser line - code , like in this example...
  8. B

Is possible send data from list to .doc or .html file?

Hi, I try new issue with Joomla 3.0 and fabrik 3.1 I need send data from list1 for choosen records to editable file like .doc or at least .html. Is possible to create any own/user template that sends some fields for choosen records to editable file? I need just editable file not option export...
  9. B

Is possible edit record from popup?

Oooo! really this works when i use option "Render buttons as Inline" List --> Link --> Render buttons as Inline But one thing else, is any way - when "save" record open for edit in popup - to get in the same time selection from popup with this record to field "Zamawiaj?cy" ( this is...
  10. B

Doesn't work displaying for pagination select value = "all"

Doesn't work code in: /components/com_fabrik/helpers/pagination.php public function getLimitBox() { // Initialize variables $limits = array(); $vals = array(); $vals[] = 1; $vals[] = 2...
  11. B

Is possible edit record from popup?

Hi, On form "CC-21 - Formularz: Nowa karta produkcji" I use popup for field: "Zamawiaj?cy". Popup is a table "CC-21 - 37 - Dopisywanie Zamawiaj?cych i ich Nr Zam?wie?". Our users need - if possible - not only select record from "popup form" but earlier edit/modify choosen record and next...
  12. B

Cascading dropdown -need DESC order for Filter type:dropdown

I have field ___zamow_symbol --- "Nr zam. x" that is cascading dropdown. I need in Filters use filter type: dropdown with: -filter data: recorded data --- this is OK - order by --- need desc order (nevest values for nevest records on top dropdown) --- now i have default = Asc order i have...
  13. B

Need button for selection first row (when some order is set) from "Popup form -Front-end-Select"

Hi, I am not experienced with user_ajax.php. But, what seems look to be earlier problem --- i am not even to be able to update edited field (edited but still empty) in edited record with javascript --- try update with fixed value for: -field: field -field: databasejoin dropdown this is described...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back