• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by boyjah

1. B

Fabrik 3.10 PHP8 form data no longer saving to database

I think that we figured out the problem. It was not Fabrik. We have a redirect on login for users who have not filled out the form yet. It is supposed to send them to the first time form where Row id and Key name are blank. But the users are not being redirected so they are filling out the form...
  2. B

That is the problem for us as well. When we make a new registration and then fill out the form, everything works perfectly and the data is saved as always. But we have other new users who submit the form, email with data is sent, but they are not being saved in the database. I have added some...
  3. B

Since updating Fabrik 3.10 from Github a few days ago so that we can use PHP 8.1, now when users submit a form, the data is no longer being saved in the database. The data they submitted IS being sent by email, so we are able manually enter the data, but NOT by editing the form data from the...
  4. B

Form processing without required fields filled PHP8

Since updating from Github for Fabrik 3.10 that works with PHP8 (about3 days ago) it seems that users are able to submit forms without completing certain required fields. Also, it seems that I no longer receive email notifications when there are responses to my forum posts, even though I have...
  5. B

Birthday element error PHP8

Oh my god! It works! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I have been struggling for months to figure out what to do about Fabrik not working with PHP 8. I feel as if I have aged more than 10 years in that time. Now we have to figure out what to do about Joomla 4... I have been evaluating hundreds...
  6. B

It is almost 500 pages of Deprecated blah blah blah about Fabrik. Rather than wasting forum space by posting it, are you willing to login as admin and see for your self?
  7. B

I am using it with Joomla 3.10.11. I am new to the Github process, so I'm not really sure about the Fabrik version. I guess it is an updated version of Fabrik 3.10?
  8. B

In an effort to get Fabrik to work with PHP8 I updated from Github and everything seems to be working great EXCEPT the Birthday element generates an error on form submission. The form data is saved in the database and all emails are processed. But the next screen is an error page: Unsupported...
  9. B

Confirmation form plugin strangeness with Re-edit

Several years ago when we chose Fabrik as our form builder of choice and based a significant amount of our website system on it, one of the deciding factors was that they offered a subscription service. This was important to us as it indicated that the software would likely be more sustainable...
  10. B

Thank you so much for your informative reply! We thoroughly tested RSForm!Pro (paid subscription version) but found it to be lacking and limited in many respects in comparison to ConvertForms. And while we do use many detailed and very technical aspects of Fabrik in our many many forms, we have...
  11. B

I agree, except when that functionality doesn't actually function and there is no viable way to get Fabrik to fix it. As much as I appreciate Fabrik as a great part of my JOOMLA tool set, I no longer have faith that I can rely on it as the main part of my many business related websites. After...
  12. B

Hey! For your reference I have been testing all of the form creation extensions for Joomla and found a really great one: ConvertForms https://www.tassos.gr/joomla-extensions/convert-forms Based on my testing so far, it seems to be capable of all functions that Fabrik can do (or claims to), and...
  13. B

We COMPLETELY understand your experience with regard to users confirming without actually paying attention to the information they have provided. In our case, the confirmation of information submitted is a LEGAL protection. This is NOT about number of potential mistakes or whether users pay...
  14. B

fileupload Odd (Unintuitive) Delete Behavior

Oh! Is it possible to pay someone on the Fabrik team to fix certain things? We would certainly consider that option! Especially if the improvements or fixes that we paid for were then added to the official software so that other users would also benefit from it.
  15. B

Just to confirm, I will redirect the user from form edit to form details view when they click the submit button. The modified details view will have a back button to take the user back to form edit if they want to make changes. Correct? In this case, every time they click the submit button on...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back