• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by buc

1. B

css calendar syntax error

Hi, using CSS can make the calendar change color according to a specific choice eg: .fabrikEvent.label.Permesso { background-color:red !important color:black !important } They can, however, when the label are numbers as in the example below, or a point...
  2. B

Changing color event calendar css - choise dropdown list form

Hello, how can I get a different color for each event in the calendar display? In this way changes the color to all events, how do I change the color to make more events? .fabrikEditEvent{ font-size: 16px !important; background-color: #ffffff !important; } I tried to do it this way but I do...
  3. B

Colors record alternately .Change Coloured Cells Depending on Value.

thank you so much I set "Striped 'layout option for the list to No" as you said, and it works great. thanks
  4. B

Thanks for the answer, in fact, use use the default bootstrap, where can I find the September Either 'Striped' layout option for the list to No? or adding or try? thanks
  5. B

class = "Signed" class = "signature" class = "processing" in custom_css.php .processing .richiesta___stato { background-color: red; color: black; } .signature .richiesta___stato { background-color: yellow; color: black; } .signed . richiesta___stato { background-color: green; color: black...
  6. B

I put in the class cell fabrik element class = "Signed" class = "signature" class = "processing" in custom_css.php .processing .richiesta___stato { background-color: red; color: black; } .signature . richiesta___stato { background-color: yellow; color: black; } .signed . richiesta___stato {...
  7. B

Change Coloured Cells Depending on Value

I discovered inserting other data that I color the cells so alternate How can I fix?
  8. B

I discovered inserting other data that I color the cells so alternate How can I fix?
  9. B

Last issue .... how do I get the color of the whole column? so I just get the color on the first cell of the column if I insert other data I colored only the last inserted. thanks
  10. B

Great I managed to do it but not quite I put in the class cell tr class = "Signed" td class = "signature" in custom_css.php .Firmato .richiesta Was ___ { background-color: green; color: black; } .At the signature was .richiesta ___ { background-color: yellow; color: black; } for "signed" works...
  11. B

Thanks for the answer, and I apologize if I was not clear enough. I want to change color to a table cell, depending on the choice dropdwon made in data entry. eg. if I choose the "The signing" I wish that the cell color is yellow if I choose the "Signed" want to appear red. how can I do? I...
  12. B

Hi, I can not figure out how to change color to a cell depending on the choice dropdown element fabrik, I tried so but nothing In Use as row class di fabrik element i entered mialista but the result does not change $element = $this->_row->data['richiesta___stato']; if ($element == In...
  13. B

Help function calc plugin

I do not understand where wrong please help
  14. B

Help function calc plugin

changing echo sprintf ($giorni_lavorativi); instead of return sprintf ($giorni_lavorativi); displays the days on the screen but it does not record in the database
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back