1. Fabrik 3.7 is now available. This version contains critical security updates, please update as soon as possible. Please remember to backup your site before updating, we also recommend testing your updates on development sites if possible.
  2. We had to restore the site around midday (CST) on Wed 7/26 from a backup approximately 8 hours old. So a few posts in the forums were lost. You may want to check to see if you need to re-post anything.
cheesegrits
Last Activity:
Sep 18, 2017 at 5:28 PM
Birthday:
Feb 27, 1963 (Age: 54)
Whatever pays the bills.

Share This Page

cheesegrits

Support Gopher, 54, from Huntsville, AL

Staff Member
cheesegrits was last seen:
Sep 18, 2017 at 5:28 PM
    1. F.schettino
      F.schettino
    2. mhas16
      mhas16
    3. stekir
      stekir
      Hello cheesegrits,

I've renewed my subscription. Just like the last time I still have "(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)"
      But I've renewed my subscription because I have a problem/question and want to post it in the forum. Ok, I also renewed it because fabrikar is worth every cent... ;-)

I'm sure you will bring some light in this case.
      Kind regards
      Stephan
    4. erick_iss
      erick_iss
      Hello cheesegrits, I'm trying to send an email to email addresses contained in a repeated group, I'm willing to pay for that. Do yo think you can help me out please. This is the site: iolconference.org/iol_2014/index.php/registration-form/registration-via-invoice/form/16/

Thank you! send me an email to eorozcod17@gmail.com or to oldelgado@utep.edu
    5. novacreative
      novacreative
      Is there a way I can PM you with the URL and logon to check out the rating element problem on my site?
      1. erick_iss likes this.
    6. IamJim
      IamJim
      Hugh? Going on 5 hours after my subscription please? (You have insufficient privileges to post here.)
    7. heero
      heero
      Hello

I have e php code in form plugin generating pdf file from HTML. Its working great. But if i use exactly the same code as php function its not working.

Here is my script that calls function.
      PHP:
      require_once JPATH_ROOT . '/plugins/fabrik_form/php/scripts/timotech.php';

my_code();

Cant figure out what is wrong.

Thanks
    8. heero
      heero
      Fabrik lost all custom php scodes!!! Yesterday I did fabrik form php coding. I hade there 7-8 codes and working on 9th. Suddenly all scripts were gone. Didn't press any delete button. Is there a way to recover it? Where fabrik stores form php codes? My 2 month work is there.
      Thanks
      Marek
      1. heero
        heero
        I found that code data is actually in SQL database, but fabrik dose not show it.
        Jul 29, 2013
    9. mohit007
      mohit007
      i am very new to fabrik,,could you please help me to sort out a problem
    10. mohit007
      mohit007
      hi cheesegrits
    11. saurav
      saurav
      hi
      can you help about inlinetext. Actually problem is that inlinetext is works first time perfectly but after another time when i am trying to change that case refreshing a whole page. Actually it's working via ajax hit. So plz help me that what i have to do.

thanks
      saurav
    12. blue-mouse
      blue-mouse
      Hi hugh,
      Can you help me today with CC-15 topic in fabrik?
    13. blue-mouse
    14. gapper
      gapper
      Hi, I would buid a form with a box including categories in order to send the entered data in the table concerning the selected category. Hence each category shows a table and the data entered into the form should be sent to the selected category. How can i proceed?
      Thanks
    15. pranavb
      pranavb
      Hey, could you please let me know how to run a cron job on a table once a week to send out just one email instead of one email per record of the table.

Thanks
    16. panca
      panca
    17. cypherinfo
      cypherinfo
      Hello,
      thank you for your interest. I wonder if the functions requested for the project: http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29322 (the ones for which coding is required) may be done by some of the Fabrik developer team; if yes where and which are the terms?
      Thank you.
    18. Saumier
      Saumier
      Hi Cheese- thanks again for your help. I never reinstalled Skype after my PC crashed several months ago, installed it this morning, so I'm kind of using this as a test. This is Saumier. It looks to me like I don't have a good statement to read the date. The page is at skydev.skymasters.org and then the Check Date menu item. I have played with firebug, but not a whole lot of success so far. I'm still learning. I will also post a reply to that thread.
      Thanks again, Ed
    19. oreolana
      oreolana
    20. kenyonjohnston
      kenyonjohnston
      Hey cheesegrits, do you have any idea why the text tip option is not working on my form? I see the "question" mark image displayed, but no "hover text".

What SHOULD the parameters be in the admin for an element?

Is it my template? I'm using "LightBreeze-Yellow HM01J" by Hurricane Media.
      Is javascript conflicts a possibilty?

I have a fabrik form popping up within an ARI Sexy Lightbox module, which works great, at first I thought that it may be a jquery conflict with the lightbox, but I also tested it without the lightbox, still stuck.

Thanks
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 27, 1963 (Age: 54)
    Whatever pays the bills.
    Big, fat, hairy Brit.

Music, reading, coding.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    hugh_mercury
  • No sites set up yet, or you do not have permission to view this content.