1. The 3.8 code for Fabrik is now available on github, in the 'master' branch. If you are familiar with updating Fabrik from github, we would appreciate it if you could test this code on J! 3.8 for us. Once we have some feedback, we'll build a 3.8 release.
cheesegrits
Last Activity:
Sep 25, 2017 at 1:40 AM
Birthday:
Feb 27, 1963 (Age: 54)
Whatever pays the bills.

Share This Page

cheesegrits

Support Gopher, 54, from Huntsville, AL

Staff Member
cheesegrits was last seen:
Sep 25, 2017 at 1:40 AM
    1. Bourboulias
      Bourboulias
      Hi Cheesegrits!
      I would like to inform me if you know how can i change the options of checkboxes...
      I want that...
      when one user select the first option of the checkbox, then shows a field to put something and exactly the same when he/she selects the second option...
      Could you help me,please???

I believe that you can do it with javascript option but the problem is that i don't understand it....
      Thank you very much for your time!!!
    2. SymOn75
      SymOn75
      Sorry to bother you again, but I'm going crazy to remove the blue lines.
      I was able to understand that they are groups with hidden elements because they are empty.
      Please take a look at this post
      http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28019

3. SymOn75
      SymOn75
    4. newglobes
      newglobes
      HelloI purchased a silver Program,
      I came in with the username and password
      Under User homepage. In Download exclusive subscriber plug-ins
      Under, for example. Join table data.
      There is only text and can not download the actual plug-ins - this is true for all plug-ins
      By the way very unclear how installing new plug-ins - all recorded video on an older version and it is unclear where in the new fields to the Install plug-ins.
      There is so much information is not organized and very difficult to orientate.
      It is not clear what I'm supposed to update from here http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/3.x_Update_from_GitHub
      I see in the folder the plug-in installed via FTP but is not listed in the relevant
      In validationrule
      (plug-in is isnot).
      Thanks for the answer
    5. deepakdhingra
      deepakdhingra
    6. cholbert
      cholbert
    7. von Horst
      von Horst
    8. tonydonoho
      tonydonoho
      how do I get a zipped file to you or Rob containing modifications for implementing a minimum repeat setting for groups?
    9. tk5ep
      tk5ep
      Hi Hugh,

There is an error in the language file.
      At mousover the COM_FABRIK_CRON_FIELD_LOG_EVENTS_LABEL calls a wrong DESC which is not present in the language file.

In language file the COM_FABRIK_CRON_FIELD_LOG_EVENTS_DESCRIPTION should be
      COM_FABRIK_CRON_FIELD_LOG_EVENTS_DESC...

My 2 cents,
    10. yorgil
      yorgil
      I have bought Bronze Subscription. I received mail from fabrikar and from Paypal, confirming my pay, but it seems my subscription isnt active. I cant download any subscription-required resources (documentation for example) and im not allowed to post at Bronze Supporter forum. Can itbe fixed, or tell me, please what i do wrong.

Regards
      yorgil@man.torun.pl
      yorgil111@gmail.com
    11. yorgil
      yorgil
      Hi,
      Can i ask you about bronze subscription?
    12. recomp
      recomp
      happy birthday!!
    13. jeanl
      jeanl
      Hi Hugh. I think there is a problem with your website.
    14. mwind454
      mwind454
      Do you happen to know if the Calc Element Pugin is available for V3?
    15. anfjst
      anfjst
      This is an annoying thing: I have a pending subscription made Tuesday. Have already confirmation of paypal processing from rob@pollen-8.co.uk. Yesterday I tried every now and then to get access to subscription downloads. So what takes so much time to open up the gate?
      I see reading subseqent messages that this happens obviously more often in your proceedings. Nowadays customers get immediate access to a product, software or anything else as soon as paypal transfer is processed.

Do you have your messages on radar? (4 p.m.)
    16. prasadsilva
      prasadsilva
      can u do me a quick help ?
    17. PattiH
      PattiH
      Hugh, I'm the one that had the old version of JCE and nothing would save in Fabrik. Last night I did install a new version of JCE and everything works perfectly. Thanks! (posting here since the thread is closed)
    18. ronsmart
      ronsmart
      Hello Hugh,
      I have a couple projects I need to get finished up and was wondering if you had time to work on them if you do this sort of thing. If so let me know.

Thank you

Ron
    19. mjp1
      mjp1
      Hi Hugh,
      This is Mike from Free Spades Poker, we talked about 1 1/2 years ago about a project for my web site. You helped but Tom Spierckel (peamak) did most of the work. I am having trouble getting ahold of him, we are having a major issue with our fabrik program and I need some help ASAP!
      Do you know why I'm not able to find him? Is there any way you can help?

Thanks,
      Mike
    20. rsingh
      rsingh
      Hello, any luck sorting out my subscription. I really need to get the plugins, its the reason I paid the subscription. some of the plugin boxes still show subscribe! Can you let me when this will be sorted, otherwise I'll just get a refund.

Cheers.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 27, 1963 (Age: 54)
    Whatever pays the bills.
    Big, fat, hairy Brit.

Music, reading, coding.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    hugh_mercury
  • No sites set up yet, or you do not have permission to view this content.