1. Fabrik 3.8.1 has been released. It is mostly bug fixes and feature enhancements, but does include two new plugins (push notifications, and the sequence element). As usual we strongly recommend testing the new release on a sandbox if your application is mission critical, and always do an Akeeba backup before updating.

cheesegrits's Recent Activity

1. cheesegrits replied to the thread Content Plugin - When needs to add record.

I've not tried the rowid=-1 / usekey thing from a content plugin before. I'll try and find some time to test it. -- hugh

Jun 20, 2018 at 5:03 AM
  2. cheesegrits replied to the thread Custom comment system.

Ah, you are running this onLoad. In which case $formModel->updateFormData() won't do anything. That only works on submission. What...

Jun 20, 2018 at 4:56 AM
  3. cheesegrits replied to the thread having trouble with error reporting on php plugin clearing data on form..

I suspect it's because it's onAfterProcess, so the form data has already been written out to the database. I think at that point we'd...

Jun 20, 2018 at 4:54 AM
  4. cheesegrits replied to the thread Strip form plugin currency.

OK, try this ... https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/4ec081b048060b9363051474186c2034dbefbf4a ... and the commit after that. I...

Jun 20, 2018 at 4:10 AM
  5. cheesegrits replied to the thread eMail List Plugin strange behaviour on frontend ....

Should be fixed as of this commit: https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/73558305618d5841f9db57a0e8fe0ad205ab20a7 The problem was...

Jun 20, 2018 at 3:50 AM
  6. cheesegrits replied to the thread Default search filter for a list?.

You can just disable list filters on the viz, over on the right hand side of the viz settings, should turn off display of the filters.

Jun 19, 2018 at 9:11 PM
  7. cheesegrits replied to the thread Custom comment system.

What is an example URL of the page you are doing this on? Is it a normal Fabrik component link, like...

Jun 19, 2018 at 6:54 PM
  8. cheesegrits replied to the thread Default search filter for a list?.

When you say "The date range search still persists" do you mean the range filter inputs still show on the viz, or that the last range...

Jun 19, 2018 at 6:50 PM
  9. cheesegrits replied to the thread Redirect once logged in.

Not sure what you mean. Are you trying to redirect in your onLoad plugin? -- hugh

Jun 19, 2018 at 6:48 PM
  10. cheesegrits replied to the thread button element with link.. how to relate with others forms.

You'll need a "Foreign Key" (FK) in forms 2, 3 and 4, that store the rowid of form 1 that they relate to. Usually a database join...

Jun 19, 2018 at 6:38 PM
  11. cheesegrits replied to the thread Possible bug with pdf output and php7.

Both PDF libs we ship (DOMPDF and MPDF) work fine with 7.1 and 7.2. Have you updated Fabrik recently? I think the older version of...

Jun 19, 2018 at 6:33 PM
  12. cheesegrits replied to the thread Update a field in a 2nd table on submit.

It's not part of the core, so you'll either have to download it (from our downloads page) and install it, or (if you've ever done a...

Jun 19, 2018 at 6:29 PM
  13. cheesegrits replied to the thread Strip form plugin currency.

Ooops, looks like there was a typo in the field name, fixed now ......

Jun 19, 2018 at 6:27 PM
  14. cheesegrits replied to the thread Undefined property in fileupload.php.

Ah HAH! I see the problem, and why it would be specific to mobile phones, with EXIF data in the image. If you have "WIP" (work in...

Jun 19, 2018 at 5:44 PM
  15. cheesegrits replied to the thread UPSERT REPEATABLE VALUES.

It looks like that code was based on a list PHP plugin example from a loooong time ago. One immediate concern would be that you are...

Jun 18, 2018 at 8:23 PM