1. Fabrik 3.9 has been released. If you have updated Joomla to 3.9, this is a required update.
    Dismiss Notice

cheesegrits's Recent Activity

1. cheesegrits replied to the thread Using list div template with ajax nav no longer display anything after filtering up to an empty list.

BTW, one of the things that I had to change to make all this work is the fabrik-bootstrap-grid layout ......

May 17, 2019 at 9:48 PM
  2. cheesegrits replied to the thread date element default not working (or i'm missing something very basic..

Yup, you'd have to return the default in "raw" (database) format ("Y-m-d H:i:s"), in whatever TZ you have elected to save as (so if...

May 17, 2019 at 9:42 PM
  3. cheesegrits replied to the thread YES/NO element problem after upgrade to 3.9.

Is there a free Warp 7 template I can test with? -- hugh

May 17, 2019 at 9:40 PM
  4. cheesegrits replied to the thread Having an issue displaying images in DOMPDF.

Try just ... <?php echo "<strong>Photo(s):</strong>" . $this->groups['Incident Report System']->elements['photo']->element_ro?>'<br />...

May 17, 2019 at 9:38 PM
  5. cheesegrits replied to the thread Databasejoin element return error on list & detail view.

We don't support cross database joins. So your joined table has to be on the same database as your form. The only workaround for this...

May 17, 2019 at 9:24 PM
  6. cheesegrits replied to the thread PDF produces grey page.

Are you sure our PDF document type is still there? That the Fabrik PDF document files ......

May 17, 2019 at 9:21 PM
  7. cheesegrits replied to the thread PDF produces grey page.

Hmmm, is "Error - Failed to load PDF document" the exact error message? If so, that's strange, because that string doesn't occur...

May 17, 2019 at 6:08 AM
  8. cheesegrits replied to the thread Using list div template with ajax nav no longer display anything after filtering up to an empty list.

OK, try this for the 'empty data' message. https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/b06c28e05b0e9300d7c9ed41533d6f2958466327 -- hugh

May 17, 2019 at 6:03 AM
  9. cheesegrits replied to the thread Accessing database.

Why 'return'? If that code is in a custom module, there's nothing to return to. You need to echo the response, not return it. When J!...

May 16, 2019 at 8:24 PM
  10. cheesegrits replied to the thread PDF produces grey page.

With PDF debug enabled, when you click the PDF button in the details page, you should get an HTML response back in the browser...

May 16, 2019 at 8:22 PM
  11. cheesegrits replied to the thread PHP events plugin for this?.

So this is using the Fabrik global search plugin, right? -- hugh

May 16, 2019 at 12:12 AM
  12. cheesegrits replied to the thread PDF produces grey page.

Can you enable PDF debug, and take a look at the simple HTML output, see if there's anything obviously moofed in that. Also, perhaps...

May 16, 2019 at 12:08 AM
  13. cheesegrits replied to the thread Javascript works for Members, Not Public.

Dunno, I'd have to see the page. Link? -- hugh

May 15, 2019 at 11:52 PM
  14. cheesegrits replied to the thread Add meta Property to Head from Fabrik Element?.

If it has multiple images, that's probably an array ... if (is_array($formModel->data["job_types___volunteer_application_image"]) {...

May 15, 2019 at 11:50 PM
  15. cheesegrits replied to the thread Using list div template with ajax nav no longer display anything after filtering up to an empty list.

OK, the backend issue should be fixed: https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/d8a256fefae8c4b2d7fdb982aba4f09f4e26ff27 I'm not sure...

May 15, 2019 at 11:45 PM