1. The 3.8 code for Fabrik is now available on github, in the 'master' branch. If you are familiar with updating Fabrik from github, we would appreciate it if you could test this code on J! 3.8 for us. Once we have some feedback, we'll build a 3.8 release.

cheesegrits's Recent Activity

1. cheesegrits liked leblancphil's post in the thread COUNT with Calc element and php variable.

I gess I'm fired ?

Sep 25, 2017 at 1:39 AM
  2. cheesegrits liked leblancphil's post in the thread COUNT with Calc element and php variable.

Finaly this worked $cours_id = '{admin3_cours___id}'; $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true);...

Sep 25, 2017 at 1:39 AM
  3. cheesegrits replied to the thread best template for fabrik.

We like Gantry. -- hugh

Sep 25, 2017 at 1:38 AM
  4. cheesegrits replied to the thread is it possible to create charity with fabrik.

No need to send the username, just use a user element on form2 for that. -- hugh

Sep 25, 2017 at 1:38 AM
  5. cheesegrits replied to the thread can i use version control for value of element?.

Upsert might do it, although that wouldn't take account of whether the element go changed or not. You'd only be able to insert a new...

Sep 25, 2017 at 1:37 AM
  6. cheesegrits replied to the thread Repeat Num Element option in Groups.

You really shouldn't need that, the built in feature does work. If you add the URL in http://fabrikar/com/you/my-sites I'll take a...

Sep 25, 2017 at 1:35 AM
  7. cheesegrits liked skyrun's post in the thread j3.8 error.

good suggestion. i had copied the email form plugin to my own version that runs content plugins before the fabrik tab substitutions and...

Sep 25, 2017 at 12:33 AM
  8. cheesegrits replied to the thread JavaScript stuck on ‘loading’.

Point me at the site once you get it updated, if that doesn't fix it. -- hugh

Sep 25, 2017 at 12:32 AM
  9. cheesegrits replied to the thread Change a value after viewing a record in details view.

There are two hooks you can use in the PHP form plugin, onLoadData and onPreLoadData. You could use either one. The onPreLoadData hook...

Sep 25, 2017 at 12:23 AM
  10. cheesegrits replied to the thread Akeeba Backup Move.

I do a lot of Akeeba setups, working on client sites I clone locally, never seen that problem. -- hugh

Sep 24, 2017 at 11:48 PM
  11. cheesegrits replied to the thread JavaScript stuck on ‘loading’.

Is this for the "Safety Register" site in your My Sites? If so, I can't load it, DNS doesn't find it. I'll need to login to the...

Sep 24, 2017 at 11:47 PM
  12. cheesegrits replied to the thread is it possible to create charity with fabrik.

You'd probably have to use something like Sourcerer to build a {fabrik ...} content plugin in the intro or outro of the details for form...

Sep 24, 2017 at 11:42 PM
  13. cheesegrits replied to the thread can i use version control for value of element?.

No, we don't have anything like that baked in. You'd have to write your own with a PHP submission plugin. -- hugh

Sep 24, 2017 at 11:38 PM
  14. cheesegrits replied to the thread What workflow for PayPal payment with registration and file upload?.

Well, if you create the user and autologin before the redirect to PayPal, they should be logged in when they get back? So a user...

Sep 24, 2017 at 11:27 PM
  15. cheesegrits replied to the thread is it possible to create charity with fabrik.

Table 2 can exist as it's own list/form for paying, and as long as it has a foreign key pointing to table 1, it can also be used as a...

Sep 24, 2017 at 11:15 PM