cheesegrits's Recent Activity

1. cheesegrits replied to the thread Cascading dropdown doesn't work after updated to 3.8.

FYI, I committed fixes for the fblike element. If you do a github update (see wiki) it should now work. -- hugh

Nov 19, 2017 at 6:51 AM
  2. cheesegrits liked fudge4u's post in the thread Submit Button not working in Explorer.

Thanks for that update. I applied the changes and will test it when I have access to the Windows computer.

Nov 19, 2017 at 1:40 AM
  3. cheesegrits replied to the thread Indication when list filter is active.

OK, thanks for the sub. As of this commit: https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/e35474793b97e5144145017ba93bb351efeb50bf ... the...

Nov 19, 2017 at 12:27 AM
  4. cheesegrits replied to the thread Repeat Group issue,.

Ooops, forgot to say this one should be fixed as of this commit:...

Nov 18, 2017 at 10:36 PM
  5. cheesegrits replied to the thread Submit Button not working in Explorer.

OK, looks like this was fixed about 10 days ago:...

Nov 18, 2017 at 10:23 PM
  6. cheesegrits replied to the thread Using common Javascript code in several form_xx.js files.

I'm going to be introducing a way to do this built in fairly soon. For now, a better way than directly adding it in a template file, is...

Nov 18, 2017 at 10:11 PM
  7. cheesegrits replied to the thread element slider.

There's not much you can do with the slider as-is. I'm working on a replacement, using the jQuery UI slider widget, which will be much...

Nov 18, 2017 at 5:06 AM
  8. cheesegrits replied to the thread Toggle Submit button - alternative code?.

No problem - just excuse my snarky responses. We use a version of 'uglify', as an npm module in our Grunt scripting. But any minifier...

Nov 18, 2017 at 1:52 AM
  9. cheesegrits replied to the thread Toggle Submit button - alternative code?.

(We could make the condition more esoteric, like it checks a weather web service, and doesn't validate field1 if the temperature in...

Nov 18, 2017 at 1:48 AM
  10. cheesegrits replied to the thread Toggle Submit button - alternative code?.

On the chance that I'm totally misunderstanding what you are getting at, explain how this would work in your suggestion: We have two...

Nov 18, 2017 at 1:47 AM
  11. cheesegrits replied to the thread PDF print of list "Please select at least one filter".

OK, I think it's SP Page Builder. I've run into issues with it before. It does something weird to the "context", which we rely on for...

Nov 18, 2017 at 1:35 AM
  12. cheesegrits replied to the thread Toggle Submit button - alternative code?.

So learn how to use github properly. Maintain your own fork, and merge changes into it from an upstream remote. Then the only time you...

Nov 18, 2017 at 1:21 AM
  13. cheesegrits replied to the thread Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string.

Hmm, yeah, it's because we always do a ... $data = FabrikWorker::JSONtoData($data, true); ... in renderListData(), prior to building...

Nov 17, 2017 at 10:05 PM
  14. cheesegrits replied to the thread Groups: Layout>Show Group: Yes, but hidden option doesn't hide the group.

Looks like it's correctly opening hidden, but then being shown again by the 'on load' events on this element:...

Nov 17, 2017 at 9:00 PM
  15. cheesegrits replied to the thread Pagination in Joomlart templates breaks after Fabrik 3.8. update.

What version of J! and the JoomlArt T3 plugin are you using? Or rather, are you using the latest versions of both? Our Layout helper...

Nov 17, 2017 at 8:46 PM