1. Fabrik 3.9 has been released. If you have updated Joomla to 3.9, this is a required update.
    Dismiss Notice

cheesegrits's Recent Activity

1. cheesegrits replied to the thread How to solve the Invalid Token issue for search forms.

OK. One quick way to work around your caching issues would be to disable caching in the Fabrik global options (Options button top right...

Jan 18, 2019 at 11:04 AM
  2. cheesegrits replied to the thread Diable Caching for Content Plugin Forms.

Well, there's nothing to reload, as I always run with caching enabled, using progressive caching. I just re-tested my article test...

Jan 18, 2019 at 10:52 AM
  3. cheesegrits replied to the thread Fileupload : placeholders and replacement.

That should work fine. The $my syntax accepts any field name from the #__users table (well, any attribute from the JUser object for the...

Jan 18, 2019 at 10:46 AM
  4. cheesegrits replied to the thread Database table joins.

Glad it worked for you. -- hugh

Jan 17, 2019 at 6:13 PM
  5. cheesegrits replied to the thread error after update PHP7.

If you just need the value 2, don't enable 'eval', as trying to evaluate '2' as PHP code will produce an error. It may have worked in...

Jan 17, 2019 at 6:06 PM
  6. cheesegrits replied to the thread 0 Cannot access empty property since update.

Well ... ... means you have an error in your code in a calc element, so first step is to fix that. You need to make sure whatever you...

Jan 17, 2019 at 6:04 PM
  7. cheesegrits replied to the thread Diable Caching for Content Plugin Forms.

Hmm, I can't replicate that. Never had any issues with the main cache. Just re-tested with a couple of articles with form plugins in...

Jan 17, 2019 at 6:01 PM
  8. cheesegrits replied to the thread Rowid of new record.

So is the issue when you are trying to add the "multiple descriptions" for a new "fault", ie. hit the "Add" button on the repeat group,...

Jan 17, 2019 at 5:50 PM
  9. cheesegrits replied to the thread Embedded list popup.

I'm really not sure what you are trying to do ... Have you tried using the "related data" feature of lists? -- hugh

Jan 17, 2019 at 5:47 PM
  10. cheesegrits replied to the thread Google Map Sidebar.

How are you actually building the list of links in the sidebar? -- hugh

Jan 17, 2019 at 5:45 PM
  11. cheesegrits replied to the thread How to solve the Invalid Token issue for search forms.

Same question as previous post - which cache, the system, or page cache plugin? -- hugh

Jan 17, 2019 at 1:00 PM
  12. cheesegrits replied to the thread Diable Caching for Content Plugin Forms.

Which caching? The one in the J! global System configuration, or the system Page Cache plugin? -- hugh

Jan 17, 2019 at 12:59 PM
  13. cheesegrits replied to the thread fileupload.php - error - Array to string conversion.

Hmm, how recent is your Fabrik install? The line number you gave me in the error (3111) is in the middle of the onDeleteRows method,...

Jan 17, 2019 at 12:57 PM
  14. cheesegrits replied to the thread Repeat group question.

Probably a couple of hours. As a long term user / client, we should probably get you set up in our TeamWork project management, so we...

Jan 17, 2019 at 12:54 PM
  15. cheesegrits replied to the thread Database table joins.

Note that you may want to improve it a little ... like you'll notice I can add the same medal twice (I only had one to test with) ......

Jan 17, 2019 at 12:52 PM