1. Fabrik 3.8.1 has been released. It is mostly bug fixes and feature enhancements, but does include two new plugins (push notifications, and the sequence element). As usual we strongly recommend testing the new release on a sandbox if your application is mission critical, and always do an Akeeba backup before updating.

cheesegrits's Recent Activity

1. cheesegrits replied to the thread Gap between template and pdf output - fabrik install screwed up?.

Cool. Note that it'll probably recreate itself, but that's OK. The problem was, that file gets created (if it doesn't exist) by DOMPDF...

Apr 20, 2018 at 8:52 PM
  2. cheesegrits replied to the thread Icon link in list to custom php script.

Does this still require the other change you made? Can't seem to find it now, but removing that replaceWithicon() call. -- hugh

Apr 20, 2018 at 8:36 PM
  3. cheesegrits replied to the thread hide dropdown in form.

One trick you can try is to change the element type to 'field', select "Hidden" (don't Save yet!), then change back to type dropdown,...

Apr 20, 2018 at 7:53 PM
  4. cheesegrits replied to the thread Email for on detail page.

Not sure what you mean by "an email for every dealers contact form". You mean a "contact us" email link? Hmmm. You could try a calc...

Apr 20, 2018 at 7:47 PM
  5. cheesegrits replied to the thread Validation repeat group.

Hmmm, that screencast doesn't seem to work. But it shows me submitting that same form, with empty fields in the second repeat, and the...

Apr 20, 2018 at 7:39 PM
  6. cheesegrits replied to the thread Validation repeat group.

Found it. OK, I don't seem to be able to replicate this, when I edit the same record you do in that screencast:...

Apr 20, 2018 at 7:33 PM
  7. cheesegrits replied to the thread Validation repeat group.

Which of your sites is this on? -- hugh

Apr 20, 2018 at 7:27 PM
  8. cheesegrits replied to the thread Validation repeat group.

Looking at it now. -- hugh

Apr 20, 2018 at 7:18 PM
  9. cheesegrits replied to the thread delete data schedule cron task.

You've run in to a known issue with doing stuff through the 'cron' mechanism, to do with access controls. As there is no actual "cron"...

Apr 20, 2018 at 6:42 PM
  10. cheesegrits replied to the thread autocheck if the user name already exists ?.

In the downloads section of this site, http://fabrikar.com/download Or, if you've ever done a full github update, just do a "Discover"...

Apr 19, 2018 at 8:35 PM
  11. cheesegrits replied to the thread Icon link in list to custom php script.

Sounds like the right approach. -- hugh

Apr 19, 2018 at 8:33 PM
  12. cheesegrits replied to the thread Weird problem....

I'm going to need to install your site locally. I found a couple of little issues in the date element cloning which need to be tweaked,...

Apr 19, 2018 at 8:30 PM
  13. cheesegrits replied to the thread Weird problem....

OK, I've been submitting tests on that record, so you'll need to fix it. Can you add ftp details to your My Sites, so I can update some...

Apr 19, 2018 at 7:35 PM
  14. cheesegrits replied to the thread Weird problem....

Is it OK for me to submit changes on that record to test? -- hugh

Apr 19, 2018 at 6:30 PM
  15. cheesegrits replied to the thread Upsert problem.

I don't remember changing any access settings, so just set 'em how you want 'em. Thought I'd replied about that error ... I forgot to...

Apr 19, 2018 at 6:26 PM