1. Fabrik 3.8.1 has been released. It is mostly bug fixes and feature enhancements, but does include two new plugins (push notifications, and the sequence element). As usual we strongly recommend testing the new release on a sandbox if your application is mission critical, and always do an Akeeba backup before updating.
    Dismiss Notice

cheesegrits's Recent Activity

1. cheesegrits replied to the thread Same URL for user records.

To be honest, I've never used that. It was contributed by a user a while back, and the maintained by @jfquestiaux . JFQ - any input on...

Oct 18, 2018 at 11:27 PM
  2. cheesegrits replied to the thread Incorrect SQL query on list.

Yeah, if it uses the same Itemid, it's going to use the limitstart for that 'listref' session. You could also just add &resetfilters=1,...

Oct 18, 2018 at 11:23 PM
  3. cheesegrits replied to the thread Question about upsert value of empty form field.

Find me on Skype (hugh dot messenger at gmail dot com). -- hugh

Oct 18, 2018 at 11:11 PM
  4. cheesegrits replied to the thread Is possible create an element in a form, that change value when user save the form?.

You need to use a PHP form submission script, running 'onBeforeProcess'. To set the value of an element ......

Oct 18, 2018 at 11:10 PM
  5. cheesegrits attached a file to the thread when fabrik package builder will work?.

I'm going to revisit packages once we get the 4.0 migration done. I had a long look at plotalot, but the integration tools aren't as...

piechart.png Oct 16, 2018 at 10:58 PM
  6. cheesegrits replied to the thread Incorrect SQL query on list.

Does the list link use the same Itemid? We do have code that should prevent this, but iirc it works partly by comparing Itemid as part...

Oct 16, 2018 at 10:38 PM
  7. cheesegrits replied to the thread Same URL for user records.

As it stands atm, you'd have to rewrite the Fabrik router. -- hugh

Oct 16, 2018 at 10:35 PM
  8. cheesegrits replied to the thread JUser Plugin and Password Safety.

You should be able to set the element to encrypted. When you save the settings after changing that, Fabrik should attempt to encrypt...

Oct 16, 2018 at 10:33 PM
  9. cheesegrits replied to the thread Warning: count(): Parameter in new install.

Yeah, and we really need to put out a new release. I'll talk to Robbie, see if we have time this week. The problem has been that J!...

Oct 16, 2018 at 10:31 PM
  10. cheesegrits replied to the thread Notes element is not editable on form create.

It's by design. Because notes are created using AJAX calls to the server from the form, ie. they happen as the user adds the note, not...

Oct 16, 2018 at 10:29 PM
  11. cheesegrits replied to the thread JCH Optimize Pro Latest Update Cause Issue To Fabrik Calc.

I can try with their free version, see if I can replicate it. So I presume this is with AJAX calc enabled? -- hugh

Oct 16, 2018 at 10:19 PM
  12. cheesegrits replied to the thread Javascript error in slideshow in Firefox.

Hmm, {rowid} should work. Have you tried {yourtable___id_raw} (or whatever the raw placeholder for the PK is)? -- hugh

Oct 16, 2018 at 10:18 PM
  13. cheesegrits replied to the thread strange behaviour with autocomplete, concat, separators and loading time.

That's weird, as the autocomplete shouldn't do an unconstrained select of the joined table. On page load, it should either just select...

Oct 16, 2018 at 7:33 AM