1. If you update to Joomla 3.8.10, please make sure that you either do a full GitHub update of Fabrik, or disable caching for your lists (in the Advanced settings) or turn off Joomla's System Cache setting. A change in Joomla's cache code in 3.8.10 required a fix in Fabrik, which will be rolled in to the next release, but is currently only available in GitHub.

cheesegrits's Recent Activity

1. cheesegrits replied to the thread Calc field mass update.

That's another way of doing it. Which method to use depends on how many rows / how intense the query is to do it to the whole table,...

Aug 15, 2018 at 10:48 PM
  2. cheesegrits replied to the thread 0 - syntax error, unexpected '==' (T_IS_EQUAL).

Yup, I try and keep threads self contained, just the original issue. -- hugh

Aug 15, 2018 at 10:45 PM
  3. cheesegrits replied to the thread Calculation with data.

You should probably put the sanity check around the loadObject result, otherwise if that query doesn't return anything, it'll blow up...

Aug 15, 2018 at 10:43 PM
  4. cheesegrits replied to the thread translate "select some options" in multi select dropdown.

OK, I went ahead and fixed it so we just use the global J! strings ......

Aug 15, 2018 at 10:36 PM
  5. cheesegrits replied to the thread translate "select some options" in multi select dropdown.

Ah, I'd never noticed that before. OK, reading the 'chosen' documentation, you can set that in the options ......

Aug 15, 2018 at 10:23 PM
  6. cheesegrits replied to the thread 0 - syntax error, unexpected '==' (T_IS_EQUAL).

At some point I'm going to add some better logging where we eval user code, to make tracking this stuff down easier. Usually, it's not...

Aug 15, 2018 at 9:50 PM
  7. cheesegrits liked shawnmcginn's post in the thread 0 - syntax error, unexpected '==' (T_IS_EQUAL).

Issue was placeholder without quotes as you stated in one of your earlier posts. I went through everything and found 8 validations with...

Aug 15, 2018 at 9:46 PM
  8. cheesegrits replied to the thread Details view shows no user date with row id -1, but does when user id entered explicitedly.

OK, I imported your CSV with no problems - did it the first time to actually create the List (doing an Import from the Lists section on...

Aug 15, 2018 at 9:41 PM
  9. cheesegrits replied to the thread Details view shows no user date with row id -1, but does when user id entered explicitedly.

OK, found 'em. Google had helpfully filed that message away in a completely unrelated folder. I'll try and free up time to look at...

Aug 15, 2018 at 7:31 PM
  10. cheesegrits replied to the thread Question about upsert value of empty form field.

Hmmm, well I'm baffled then. When that field is an empty string (string(0) "") your code will then return false, and I don't see...

Aug 15, 2018 at 7:29 PM
  11. cheesegrits replied to the thread have you any plan for RESTful API.

Nope, no plans. -- hugh

Aug 15, 2018 at 7:22 PM
  12. cheesegrits replied to the thread 0 - syntax error, unexpected '==' (T_IS_EQUAL).

OK, what I see now is: An error has occurred with a eval'd field - please inform the web-site owner. Debug: Caught exception on eval...

Aug 15, 2018 at 7:21 PM
  13. cheesegrits replied to the thread Calculation with data.

The loadObjectList() returns an array of objects, one array entry per row selected. If you are only expecting one row in the result,...

Aug 15, 2018 at 7:09 PM
  14. cheesegrits replied to the thread MailChimp revisited.

At some point I may get froggy and add a special JForm field type to grab the interests and groups through the API (using the key...

Aug 15, 2018 at 6:09 PM
  15. cheesegrits replied to the thread MailChimp revisited.

That JSON doesn't look right - that looks like the old groups format with the group name, not the new Interests format. Interests...

Aug 15, 2018 at 6:03 PM