Recent content by chukkee

1. chukkee

Single Element Styling in Repeat Group

I have spent all morning trying to figure this out (guess who is not a css expert?). No luck. I just don't know what I am doing. Can you impart any insight in addition to what is on the stack overflow forum? So grateful for any help.
  2. chukkee

Thank you. It's a wee bit over my head, but I'll figure it out. Just knowing the path is good enough. Thank you so much for the quick response.
  3. chukkee

Fabrik 3.09, Joomla 2.5 Please help with styling individual elements in repeat groups. in custom.css.php I am using the syntax #join___id___list___element_0, which works perfectly for the first record in the repeat group. obviously if I change the trailing '0' to '1' the second record is...
  4. chukkee

Sorting/Filtering Issue

Solved. The problem Edit List>Navigation>Ajaxify was set to yes. Once set to no. The problem ceased being a problem. :)
  5. chukkee

Combine Fields to Create Link

You are exactly right, but... "and of course that punctuation is nothing close, but hopefully it is communicative" is precisely where I am stuck. I am not a developer either and so it is the syntax of the SELECT statement that has my panties all bunched up. :mad: But you have given me an idea...
  6. chukkee

Thank you for replying, gsellers. Unfortunately I don't think this will help. I am attaching a graphic that I believe may better iluustrate the objective. The Calc element and link are no problem. It's referencing the proper row from column column 3 that's kicking my but. :confused:
  7. chukkee

Gentle reminder... :)
  8. chukkee

Sorting/Filtering Issue

**Friendly Nudge**
  9. chukkee

New and humble but learning every day

New and humble but learning every day
  10. chukkee

Element Styling in Repeat Group

Thank you in advance for any help with this issue. I can modify custom_css.php and get outstanding results in my form, but the repeat groups do not respond. I am clearly not properly referencing the elements. Example 1 Works Fine: #{$view}_$c #fab_orders___Purchase_Order_Number {...
  11. chukkee

Sorting/Filtering Issue

Thank you in advance for reviewing my issue. I have 2 lists -> accounts and contacts that "belong" to those accounts via db join. the contacts list displays various fields including account name, concat for contact full name (link to details) and email address. It seems to display perfectly...
  12. chukkee

Gentle reminder... :)
  13. chukkee

Thank you in advance for reviewing this question. I need help creating a link by combining data from two fields. This would be a custom link assigned to one of the fields. Scenario: This is an order management application. The primary form contains two fields. The first is a databasejoin...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back