Recent content by confis

1. confis

Changing row CSS base on element

Hey, I need your advice on CSS I have this page http://mi-casa.online/payment-tracking/index.php/payment-tracking and I would like the user will see diffrent row color based on the status (radiobutton - Value 0,1,2) for example pending will be red and paid will be green ,etc I read the Wiki...
  2. confis

Can't download list to csv

Thank you, working well
  3. confis

Can't download list to csv

Hi, I see this issue on my site Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/confis/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php on line 6492 And when I try to download my list to csv it's not working Any idea? Thanks Yaniv...
  4. confis

visualization calendar - change the colour base on the leave Reason user select

The question is how to manage the values ? the colour values come from the colourpicker element (i.e 62,207,41 or 236,29,29) as the admin set it will be endless values any idea
  5. confis

Hi, yes , (color is set by the admin per leave reason ) now, when user select the reason, the color of the reason reflect on the calander
  6. confis

Hi, I have changed the CSS base on the Status element at the visualization calendar and its working good I need to change the colour base on the leave Reason user select (i.e General will be Green, test will be blue,etc) any idea ?
  7. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

All done well! thank you for the support This is how to This my calc element (get values from 2 elemnt and base on the user selection store at the DB) $duration = '{fab_leave_tracking___duration_raw}'; $select_part = '{fab_leave_tracking___select_part_raw}'; //return $duration; if...
  8. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

this is the calc $duration = '{fab_leave_tracking___duration}'; $select_part = '{fab_leave_tracking___select_part}'; if ($duration = "1") { return "full_day"; } if ($duration = "0.5") { return "half_day"; } if ($duration = "0.5" || $select_part = "First half") { return...
  9. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

this is the calc $duration = '{fab_leave_tracking___duration}'; $select_part = '{fab_leave_tracking___select_part}'; if ($duration = "1") { return "full_day"; } if ($duration = "0.5") { return "half_day"; } if ($duration = "0.5" || $select_part = "First half") { return...
  10. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

Ok, I have changed the css per your recommendation now its look like this .half_day .fc-content { background:linear-gradient(to right, rgba(255,0,0,1)50%, rgba(255,255,255,1)50%) } .full_day .fc-content { background: rgba(255,0,0,1) } my question is .half_day .full_day...
  11. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

added it leave-manager.com thank you
  12. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

Thank you troester, with one css .fc-content its working well please help me understand the way i need to use the Duration element (how to use it to apply to the custom.css) this is how i want me element css color to work .fc-content_first_half { background:linear-gradient(to right...
  13. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

HI, I use this CSS to get what i want .fc-content { background:linear-gradient(to right, rgba(255,0,0) 50%, rgba(255, 255,255) 50%) } its working well on the inspector but when i use the custom.css on the site...
  14. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

I am change to the full calender but there is few issue with it when i select diffrent color for the event - it show the lower color as the other tabke event
  15. confis

Sophisticated Calendar

I am change to the full calender but there is few issue with it when i select diffrent color for the event - it show the lower color as the other tabke event
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back