• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by dimdim

1. D

Adding security layer in form view URL

Thank you, that worked great (although I had to make some tests to see exactly what the arguments should be in the URL and how to set the prefilter). Can you please explain the 2nd sentence with the calc element? All records will have a unique ID and also an email (there might be a few records...
  2. D

Adding security layer in form view URL

Hi, I don't know if I'm expressing this correctly, but I'm trying to make a simple form in Fabrik where all data will be added in the backend from a superuser, but all forms should be viewed by public in the frontend and the superuser will be sending via email the URL to each user to view his...
  3. D

Google calendar related Fabrik features after 18.11.2015?

Thanks for the reply. Fabrik is a great component really and it's only little details that are missing like this. Regarding the 2nd part of my question, is there some ready script or plugin to export a list's data to a proper .ics format that I can point a Google calendar to that URL so at...
  4. D

Google calendar related Fabrik features after 18.11.2015?

I know I'm kinda of ressurecting an old thread, but I've searched the forums for a while and I couldn't find an answer. Is there a way now to sync a google calendar with one of your lists? Either a two way sync, or sending data from your list to a google calendar. If it still doesn't work, is...
  5. D

Calendar Visualization and PDF output

I've searched the forum for a bit but I had no luck finding info about that. Is it possible to create a landscape PDF that contains just the info from a month view calendar? I've searched all the calendar options, as well as the menu options, and I can't find an option to enable PDF output.
  6. D

Join MySQL View and Repeat issue (bug?)

I found a workaround by setting on the MySQL View list (View_Services) display only priviledges (edit, delete etc are not applicable for any user). Then I added a placeholder at the bottom of the Customer form to show that list, so I have all the information that I want shown on the form. A...
  7. D

Join MySQL View and Repeat issue (bug?)

New Fabrik user and I've encountered this strange issue using MySQL Views. I'm working on a rather basic app where the data are in basically in two main tables in a many-to-many relationship, Customer and Services (a customer can purchase many services and a service can be bought from many...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back