• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by dkl

1. dkl

"List filter" with AND-Operator

Thanks for helping me to understand this issue :-)
  2. dkl

Ok, i simply had to remove all filter elements from the fields under "search all" and now it works. I only can't use fields in Search All, that are already defined as Filter
  3. dkl

Thanks! I removed the fields in Search All and it worked ... but ... i also like the search all feature ... any idea to use both?
  4. dkl

Hello, i'd like to filter a list of products. Out of the box i have following filter elements: Category State Supplier All three element filters are configured as dropdown. Following happens: if I filter for a category, then only products of this category are listet if I filter for a...
  5. dkl

Error when trying to send a tweet via fabrik form

Which version of PHP do you use to test?
  6. dkl

Oh, lucky me ... I know what is responsible for this error in my case. Some days ago I also switched the running PHP version from 5.3 to 5.4 For testing I switched back to 5.3 now and the twitter form works again. Also testet PHO 5.5 and 5.6 and get the error too.
  7. dkl

stop. the class is already existing. so the fabrik own file wouln't loaded. is it possible, that the newer joomla oauth-file isn't compatible with fabrik twitter functions? you said, you have to update the abraham-twitterauth lib, maybe there are some changes in fabrik form twitter-plugin to do too.
  8. dkl

Mmh, I changed the path but the error is still there. After a short test I can say, that the right file is included. But i can't figure out why the class "OAuthSignatureMethod_HMAC_SHA1" couldn't be found. edit: see next entry with new idea.
  9. dkl

I did a search for another OAuth.php in my Joomla installation. It seems like fabrik is the only extension using a file like that. Only Joomla has some more as you can see in the attachment.
  10. dkl

Ok, thank you Hugh for your fast response. Just let me know, if you like to have access to the website for testing purposes.
  11. dkl

Hello, I have a simple fabrik form for allowing registered users to send tweets to one twitter-account. Everything works fine on Joomla 3.3.6 with Fabrik 3.1 This week i made an update to Joomla 3.4.1 and Fabrik 3.3.1 After sending the form the following error occours now: Fatal error...
  12. dkl

Calendar visualisation start with "today"

*bump*
  13. dkl

Eval'd tooltips in list view

stupid me, thanks :)
  14. dkl

Calendar visualisation start with "today"

Hi, i created a calendar visualisation. When i open it in day view, it starts with the first day of March. When i open it in week view it starts with the first week of March. When i open it in month view it starts with march. How is it possible to start with current day or current week...
  15. dkl

Eval'd tooltips in list view

Hi, in my case i tried to use eval'd tooltips over an element in list view. Normal tooltip view is working fine but if i switch to php and enter "echo 'This is a evald tooltip', save and reload the list (default template) the output for every row is shown on top of the list page. What am I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back