Recent content by ecsp

1. E

Prefilter

I have a prefilter using {$my->id} to show records belonging to the logged on user. How can I give admins access to all records to be able to edit and add records.
  2. E

Invoices and payments

It would be perfect in a module with the content specific to the user logged in.
  3. E

Invoices and payments

Hello Hugh, thank you for your response. Could you help me to do this? Are you interested in doing this? If this is the case, could you send me an estimate?
  4. E

Invoices and payments

The goal of the site is to allow the clients (joomla users) to consult this information: invoices, payments and balance due, I would like this to be similar to a bank statement but I am open to other way to show it as long as the clients can consult the information. I already have two list...
  5. E

Subscription not registered

I can't! I am getting this message: (You have insufficient privileges to post here.)
  6. E

Hello, thank you for your attention. Any news? Can I do anything to solve this issue?
  7. E

Hello. On Monday, March 14, 2016 at 1:51 PM I made a Paypal payment for a subscription to fabrikar.com Monthly Standard User for ?20 but this is not reflected in my account. I received an confirming email from Paypal and another from you. (payment success on fabrikar.com. (Paypal transaction...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back