Recent content by enzo2016

1. E

asking everybody for multilanguage advices

About the code for the databasejoin, the example code is: (SELECT library.book from library WHERE library.book = {thistable}.id AND library.language = '{lang}') This code doesn't return error, but the databasejoin in frontend is empty. The language field contains something like: en, it, fr...
  2. E

About the databasejoin translation, please can you write a real example of the code: (SELECT label_table.label from label_table WHERE label_table.fk_field = {thistable}.id AND label_table.language_field = '{lang}'),'' where: "library" is the special table including the translated labels; "book"...
  3. E

Is possible to override the Related data? If not, is possible to avoid to double the list in order to translate the Related data?
  4. E

Thanks Hugh, the problem was exactlly a databasejoin without Value and Label into the Data tab of the join. -- Enzo P.S.: For users who will choose the first method proposed in the Wiki about the Override of Labels: I have noticed that it's possible to spare time by working on the override.ini...
  5. E

I am writing this post here only because it's an effect (consequence) of the change of the labels in order to make multilanguage. I have changed really many labels content and I would be sure they're correct because I pasted them (not typed, so no error coming from typing). It seems that only a...
  6. E

Really wonderful! I applied the override to frontend, but that's ok. The only made change was to delete the quotes from the label field as you adviced and it works ok. Thanks so much Hugh. Enzo
  7. E

Thanks so much, I have tried the following procedure (for the labels of the elements): 1) go to the label element and change it with: 'FABRIK_LABEL_THIS_IS_MY_LABEL_TEXT' 2) Go to Extensions->language Select overrides Press new In the "language constant" field enter...
  8. E

List email plugin

Is an email field needed as element of the list in order to configure correctly the list email plugin? In other words, should I add (in the form) an hidden field where users can type the addresee email or they can add the recipient email without a field element where to type emails? Thanks, Enzo
  9. E

List email plugin

Thanks, I have updated in the following way: - downloaded the Github zip file - exctracted on pc - uploaded on the server online only the 2 files to update (https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/872adb8af1fcb704fcf0f698a021b451118bb4c5) After that, the email button on frontend showed...
  10. E

List email plugin

Sorry, if the plugin does not work, I have to disable it next hours
  11. E

List email plugin

Yes, ok! https://www.lovecivility.net/index.php/parola-di-dio/list/7?benefici___parola_di_dio_id_raw=108&limitstart7=0&resetfilters=1&fabrik_incsessionfilters=0
  12. E

List email plugin

Thanks, I have just sent you the link on private
  13. E

List email plugin

Hi, the frontend shows correctly the email icon for every record, but after having clicked on the email button nothing occurs; Outlook or any email software does not appear.
  14. E

List email plugin

Yes, there are more files that the two js files in that directory. Thank you very very much! Now it works ok and it is appearing also in the list plugins :)
  15. E

List email plugin

In /plugins/fabrik_list/email there are two possible files: email_min.js and email.js. In Estensions / Manage / Discover Joomla can see the plugin
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back