• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by esskay

1. esskay

Email Users after they subscribe

Alright...I will think on it...
  2. esskay

No...No...That was never an intention Hugh...The limited reason I used these words was that the list has about 80000 records and to re-structure everything is not planned. This means that the whole layout, designs, tables, elements, filters will have to be reworked. This functionality I needed...
  3. esskay

I know its a bit complicated but to change complete setup with new elements and structure will take time and at present have no plans to do it. Can we try with the existing setup...? If possible give me the code ?
  4. esskay

yes...they are always in a fixed pattern...it is [citya, cityb, cityc, cityd] without brackets...
  5. esskay

- Yes - Yes...In fact I am trying to understand the possible setup with the above example of cities. I cannot have dropdown for joins because there are thousands of records already in the existing table. If needed I can forego multi select...
  6. esskay

Alright...here is my setup - 1. Table called query and db table name is query. This is the main table. 2. Table called query alert and db table name is query_alert. This is the subscription table. 3. query has following elements (apart from two standard fabrik elements) - a. title which is a...
  7. esskay

Ok...I have tried but could not make it to work. Your code may be correct but I am not understanding what and where to substitute my element/field/table names. I do not have courage to ask for more help from you. Treat this as closed. Thanks once again for the code...
  8. esskay

Thanks a lot Hugh...Let me try the code...will keep you posted...
  9. esskay

Thanks for your response Hugh....Without PHP Code I will never ever be able to get this to work...I did a quick search and I could not find any similar thread in this forum from where I could get some pointers. Any similar topic which can help me in this regard...?
  10. esskay

Hello...Looking to set up a system where the users will be updated by an email when the record is added in the list if they opt to subscribe...It is best explained as under - 1. A list called Events and one of the column is City 2. City column contains City-A, City-B, City-C etc. 3. An Email...
  11. esskay

Menu Alias in url link

I have given sample links in the Notes section of My Sites. I have followed same pattern in all databases...
  12. esskay

Menu Alias in url link

Those links are given in the database and are not custom links in elements settings. The mystery is that the same setup work for few other lists but not in all lists. What I want to find out what is responsible for adding text separator menu alias in this particular list....
  13. esskay

Menu Alias in url link

Hi Hugh...You definitely have the access...I have just logged in with the credentials given in my sites...Please note that you have access to the test site and not the production site. Please access the correct url which has been given separately under Joomla Details and not in the...
  14. esskay

Menu Alias in url link

My Sites updated with detailed instructions to reproduce issue...
  15. esskay

Filter Results as you type

I have set up the filter "on change" and filters are shown under headings. But when I type it does not filter unless I hit either enter or outside the search box... What I want to know is whether the list can be filtered when I start typing keyword in filter box...like how we have it on google...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back