Recent content by F.schettino

1. F.schettino

How create use a full year calendar

It would be very useful for management, to see the global situation.
  2. F.schettino

troester: "use one of the many free or paid Joomla booking components" This is my idea: at the beginning I have to understand, so I installed Solidres free edition I try to implement specific functions using Fabrik (I used it for a long time, as you could remember; and probably you remember...
  3. F.schettino

After a long time I am here to ask a suggestion. I am developing (for a fiend, free of charge :() a site to make reservations of a holiday home / B & B. I need help to get a full year calendar to show the situation, as I made in Access: Someone can help me?
  4. F.schettino

[SOLVED] How rename file uploaded using example in File upload element?

I use it in myForm/Plug-ins/PHP plugin - End of form submission (OnAfterProcess) I don't use in fileupload because I cannot be sure that the form will be sent.
  5. F.schettino

[SOLVED] Sometimes disappear JS of elements or plugins of forms

SOLVED I convinced my client to change hosting (from Tophost to Aruba).
  6. F.schettino

Suggestions how update the "live" site from the development one

At the moment the update is in stand-by, but I thank you, Kenneth, for your suggestions.
  7. F.schettino

DatabaseJoin value not rendered if Form (edit)=SuperUser

Hi, Troester. My question is related to http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/can-i-use-juser-form-plugin.43451/ I cannot use User element or default: - It isn't a new record - The user can or not create the user. I set the value (and a lot of other values) using JS when a button is...
  8. F.schettino

DatabaseJoin value not rendered if Form (edit)=SuperUser

On a form there is a DatabaseJoin Form (add)=Super User Form (edit)=Super User It is set by JS when a button is pressed; I cannot use an User element. But it shows the id, not the name. If the current user is a Super User, it shows the name. Why? How can I work around?
  9. F.schettino

Can I use Juser Form plugin?

Hi, Hugh. Why ? I mean 'id_Joomla_user' is the id of Joomla user who's data are on the form. So, '{table__create_user}' == 'Yes' is for the case 2: administrator has just filled value for Name, Username, Password; Juser Form plugin has to create the account. '{id_Joomla_user} != null is...
  10. F.schettino

Hi, Troester. Thank you for quick answer. From what you say I gather that the test Option/Condition to run Juser Form plugin works just before saving the form not when the form is loaded, as I thought. It is logical; I am a stupid (as you've already noticed in the past :oops:) On the form I...
  11. F.schettino

Ok, I know how use Juser Form plugin (that is very useful), but I have a form that I have to use in various situations: Before creation of the J! account - Form used by users who belong to an administration group 1- modification of some data, without creation of the user account 2- creation of...
  12. F.schettino

Ok. You said "We do have code which should prevent you from saving if ..." But I think that can be useful that you "give a look", because I have lost some JS and/or validations saving elements. And what about messages in attachments I posted? They are always shown. Did you get it?
  13. F.schettino

I "have seen" you on site; thank you, Hugh. So, you saw the issue. I know that my provider is not so...good; It is cheap. I proposed to change it. Can I do something in the meantime?
  14. F.schettino

Thanks, Hugh. At the moment I cannot edit some elements. It seems me that it happens especially if an element is a duplicated one or the original one duplicated. If you want you can access my site and try to edit element 195 Email
  15. F.schettino

Some more information: When I open an element, JavaScript Errors Notifier (Chrome extension) shows: and loading is not complete: It happens again if I close and reopen the element.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back