Recent content by FilMar

1. F

tabbed List - tabs not working + edit form empty

I was testing as super user in the backend and even with clearfilters and resetfilters added id didn't remove the filter. But, for me, it can be closed
  2. F

I had no filters but when I choose to use tabs he always displays the filter box. about the 'remove the tabs': Normally the list is not tabbed and then all records are shown. If you want a tabbed list you choose the field to be tabbed on (and you can choose if you want an 'all' tab or not). If...
  3. F

OK, that seems to correct the problem. - It now shows always the filter box with the choosen tab as filter. If I understand it correct from the other tread it is normal behaviour, I think I can hide that via CSS. - When I remove the tabs, the list still holds the latest filter. Clearing Filter...
  4. F

Filter on Textarea tagified?

There was a tags element in Fabrik3, is it also in Fabrik4? I didn't found it. Many thanks in advance, Filip PS: I checked the Watch this tread and also and receive email notofications but didn't get any notification here (nor on my other tread)...
  5. F

First problem is solved. I added autonumber field as primary and that solved the problem (before there was a primary key but as text field). Still have problem with tabbed layout.
  6. F

Joomla 4.2.9 - php 8.2 - Fabrik 4 gamma 3 - New install I create a list on an existing table (3 fields) The list is created and shows OK (in the backend), the id is set correctly. When I click on de edit button of a record I get an empty form (all the fields are there but empty). When I...
  7. F

Filter on Textarea tagified?

Joomla 4.2.9 - php 8.2 - Fabrik 4 gamma 3 - New install I created a field as Textarea and set it to tagify. When I want to create a filter for the listview, I can only use Field or Auto-complete, the other gives errors. When I use autocomplete and I start typing he offers the complete strings...
  8. F

Custom List Div template

@troester: Yes, it is. I see now that, when I set Ajaxify to No it seems to work well. But then the page is always reloaded when I apply a filter and the filterbox closed (I did set the filters toggleable) Greetings, FilMar
  9. F

Custom List Div template

I was trying to create bootstrap panels with some data in place of a list. For the list I use an element 'type' as rowclass and there it works fine but if I use the default div template it looks not so good as the rowclass is not properly passed. First I tought it was because there are 3 columns...
  10. F

Custom List Div template

When I use the div template for al list there is something odd. I have set an element as rowclass In the list-template, no problem, each row has the correct class, but not in the div-template there the first div has the correct class, but the next divs keep also that class and the new class is...
  11. F

Fullcalendar in form footer - refresh

Yeah, my fault. Was other problem. Thanks,
  12. F

Fullcalendar in form footer - refresh

I have a form with a fullcalendar visualisation in the footer. The form creates new dates. How can I refresh the FullCalendar visualiation so it shows the new dates also? Many thanks in advance, Greetings, Filip
  13. F

Filtered list

Thanks, Got it to work like that.
  14. F

Filtered list

Great, But how do I filter on NULL? Many thanks in advance, Filip
  15. F

Filtered list

I have a list and I want to show by default only a part of the records but stil have them in the list. How can I do this? I know I can use a prefilter but then I don't have those records any more in my list. Can I prefill a filterbox? Otherwise told. I have a list where, when I view the list...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back