Recent content by Fred04

1. Fred04

Dropdown length

you're right. Here is what I put in my customs css: #{$view}_$c select.fabrikinput.inputbox { width:150px; }
  2. Fred04

Group template = table and tabs

Hello, I like the new option template = table under Group It works perfect witht he 'default' form template but not with the 'tab' template. I continue to get the standard layout for my repeat group elements.
  3. Fred04

Dropdown length

Hello, I would like all my dropdown elements to have the same length, so it would look better on my form? any suggestion? see on the picture what I currently have (different length)
  4. Fred04

Record in database

strange, based on the fact it works ok on your other form, I would just recreate the view/form
  5. Fred04

Multiple Databases

you can create several 'connexions', each will be a reference to a specific database. Then you can refer to it in your lists
  6. Fred04

Confusing check box in list

fixed in today's Github Thank you Rob
  7. Fred04

Using where clause in a repeatgroup

can we put some php variable in the where clause of a databasejoin element something like: where idsubques = $repeatCounter or where idsubques = '{subquestion___id_$repeatCounter}'
  8. Fred04

Confusing check box in list

friendly bump any success in fixing this issue?
  9. Fred04

Databasejoin in a list with repeat group

just perfect thank you Rob, I really appreciate your support and the Fabrik product
  10. Fred04

any suggestion from a SQL / Fabrik guru?
  11. Fred04

I have a repeat group with a databasejoin element (rendered as drop-down). It works Now I want to filter the result of the databasejoin element based on the repeatgroup counter. This way, each repeatgroup will have its own set of values in the dropdown Pb, I don't know how to put a...
  12. Fred04

thank you I created a simple test scenario to help this is just a company / location one to many relation you will see the current situation and what I get after clicking on 'save' a first time and a second time you will also notice that after the update the field for company has the...
  13. Fred04

Paginate plugin

yes I was on the back end. Front end works perfect thanks for the tip. PS: according to plugin parameters we should be able to use it on front and back end.
  14. Fred04

Paginate plugin

Hello, I'm trying to use the paginate plugin in a form. However is does not work. When I click on next I get: h ttp://localhost/administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=&formid=3&rowid=2 but I would expect to have the classic url I get when I select the second item in my list: h...
  15. Fred04

Hello Rob, seems you fixed something in this commit: "fixed: saving readonly elements in repeat groups, was removing previously stored data" However it still does not really work for me. For the readonly element (ACL=nobody): 1) Databasejoin element: the value in each repeatgroup is replaced...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back