Recent content by futuron

1. futuron

Fileupload : placeholders and replacement

So there is no (easy) way to upload to a folder with the username instead of the id when using ajax?
  2. futuron

File upload element preview - make optional

Uploading through file upload element shows a preview after upload. Very annoying with multiple files (and multiple upload boxes). There is no option to turn off yet is there? I did find a post that it was in the works a few years ago... Maybe for the time being a manual solution to remove that...
  3. futuron

Formplugin juser still sends standard J! registration notification email

Thnx for the quick reply. It was indeed through backend. But this option is fine too. Checked and this worked. Maybe an idea to put that in the rollover info block too?
  4. futuron

Formplugin juser still sends standard J! registration notification email

New J! install, 3.8.8 and Fab install from website and today's github update installed. Still when I register through the fabrik form I receive the mail i've set up AND the standard mail So this one: Hello xxxx, You have been added as a User to xxxx by an Administrator. This email has your...
  5. futuron

Add amount plus/minus

Is there an element available to fill a field with + and - sign? Like in shopping carts to set the amount of a product you want?
  6. futuron

List/form article plugin - ordering

Sweetness. Tested and works like a charm! How i set it up I had the 'normal' article form plugin set up already. Added a new hidden text field to the form that I called 'ordering'. Added the ordering list plugin to the fabrik list and selected the new 'ordering' element I created. Selected...
  7. futuron

Sorry that was poorly described. But when i wanted to add a screenshot i noticed that the ordering field in the article edit view of the joomla article manager isn't there anymore. It's just the ordering through the article list. Doesn't matter i guess. In in db table com_content there is a...
  8. futuron

Export to CSV - You are not authorised to view this resource

Yep worked perfectly! Thnx a lot guys!
  9. futuron

Yes it's all in the backend where i need this to work. I didn't check how it works in the frontend myself.
  10. futuron

I wonder if it would be possible to add something to the article plugin. It's almost close to perfect :) My problem is that there is nothing set to link/map an element to the the ordering field of an article. I know you have a list plugin called 'order'. That saves the ordering in that fabrik...
  11. futuron

Hi, Hope you can help. This took me me quite some time to figure out this far. Fresh install J!373 and F37 (from this site no github since it's just released) Created a list with just an ID and Date-time and added 4 records. List settings 'Publishing': LIST > Publishing > CSV > Frontend...
  12. futuron

Fileupload image with crop not working (fresh J373 and Fab37 install)

Yes that's what it was. So it's fixed now.
  13. futuron

Oops was fixed already in github :) https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/edbd0f7459e170b5c0a792bf6da40a08cb554247?diff=unified#diff-dc0987d6ef22d274bc6623c55819b58d
  14. futuron

Hi, After updating to Fabrik 3.7 all my cropped images were removed. As soon as I open the form the (fileupload) image field was empty so on save it was lost. I wasn't sure if this was due to my install (website has been around for a while so lots of updates) so i did a fresh joomla 3.7.3 and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back