• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by gagnonjeanfrancois

1. G

Quick Icon not showing in administrator menu

Hi I'm not able to show Fabrik quick Icon to administrator menu. I Follow this wiki : http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/modules/ I went to Extensions > Modules > Select administrator I select "New" button (top left) I choose Fabrik Quick Icon The title is : Fabrik Show title : Show...
  2. G

Bugs with Ajax files upload (a limited number of files are show)

I've updated my login info you should be able to test Ajax upload with my test site.
  3. G

Ho sorry, I didn't receive new email from Fabrik forum. If you want I can create a test server.
  4. G

Thanks Troester this solves the first bug. I still have the second one. I've tried with .jpg and .pdf with the word "don't". This time when I click save I get, in chrome, a pop-up telling me "http error". In phpMyAdmin the element will not appear. My client told me that ? is not working...
  5. G

Hi, I have 2 big bug with the Ajax fileupload plugin element. I use Joomla 3.4.8 and today before editing this report I updated the website with the last Fabrik github and the bugs still exists. 1) Somes files doesn't appear after saving (in list, form and detail view) I can upload multiple...
  6. G

Ajax File Upload how to enhance the view?

Thanks for your quick answer. This afternoon I find out that all the download button bring the same link in "Detail view" when I set to "Yes" the "Use Ajax upload" field with "Use Download Script" with "both" or with "detail view only". Otherwise, if I set to "list view only" or "both" I will...
  7. G

Fabrik demo site is down :~(

Hi, Is it possible to bring back the demo site? http://fabrikar.com/demo/ I really like the demo page. I was able to quickly know what I can achieve and make some test. Cya!
  8. G

Ajax File Upload how to enhance the view?

Hi, I'm working with the file upload plugin and I'm stock with some issues. I would like to show use the Ajax file upload and the "Download script" to download the files in "list view" and "detail view". When I set "Use Download Script" to both or in a specific view the files are hide behind a...
  9. G

Customazing joomla's registration form with fabrik

I know! We are in 2016... a lot of things have changed, but the tutorials from J-F Questiaux are useful. So if someone found this forum thread from a search engine and you are looking for part 2, you can take a look at this link ...
  10. G

[Solved] How can I create a joomla content_alias from joomla content_title?

For the images, I have to take a deeper look... I don't want to share falses informations because I misunderstood the setting, but for now : I'm able to export my images from Fabrik form to the J! Article. I can link a default Images I can also create a Thumb I was not able to have a Cropped...
  11. G

Great, it's working! WOW :D Thank you very much :D I have play a little bit with the option, I also find out when I setup "article form plugin" that "Tags element plugin" will be exported in "Components > Tags" but will not be exported in default Joomla article.
  12. G

I have unset all the setting except Title, I it's not working :( With the same setting I also find out in "Option tab" the "PHP/HTML TEMPLATE" who propose 3 options : debug.php debug_with_labels.php debug_with_title.php None of them is helping me. What should I do next? I will take one more...
  13. G

Hi, I also tried on fresh test site, I only have installed Fabrik, Gantry, JCH, Jotcache, no-number cache, and Joomla! 3.4.3. I got the same result for the "Article form plugin" : "Options tab" : (Article template, Category, Reference element, Delete mode) have been test and are working...
  14. G

Hi, Thanks for your answer! I was looking for this kind of plugin. So "Fabrik2Article" as been rename "Article form plugin" and with proper setting I can merge articles (joomla content) and fabrik via template and I can also generate an articles (joomla content) from form submission? In other...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back