Recent content by georgie

1. georgie

Design breaking after search or filtering

I do not mean "the admin template", I mean the Joomla module options, see attached screenshots. But I repeat, still the issue in Fabrik list module. So I think it is a true issue. About the hard link thing: it is not related, please forgot this.
  2. georgie

Social network sharing

Hi there! Do you know an efficient way to add button to share the Fabrik records on FB, X and Insta, like in some Joomla template for articles? THX
  3. georgie

Design breaking after search or filtering

Hi I have/had the same issue in a Fabrik list menu. I "solved" this doing a custom template and linking this template to my list in Fabrik admin and in Joomla admin (if you have a usual Fabrik menu in Joomla to display your list, it has an template option). Then deleting cache. And maybe...
  4. georgie

About Joomla search with Fabrik

Many THX for your comments and wiki updates, I will think about it (but hoping when I will do, Fabrik will manage the advanced search ;)).
  5. georgie

About Joomla search with Fabrik

Hello I read some posts about the missing simple search in Joomla 4 (only advanced search), so Fabrik lists are not availables in Joomla search. Are there plans to make Fabrik compatible with advanced search? Or do you know if simple search will return in Joomla 5+? THXXX
  6. georgie

Captcha element not working

Ouch! Sorry, it works very good! I had added a validation rule "not empty", erf :p
  7. georgie

Captcha element not working

Hi The Captcha element seems to not work with F4 (ReCaptcha V2, checkbox). It is displayed, I can check, ok. But when I save the form, it unchecks. No problem on the same website, same API Captcha keys, with the Joomla form account.
  8. georgie

Email to (eval): access data

Right, your change works! Now the F3 "$this->data['something']" (that I used with F3 indeed) works with F4! What about the change "thisVars"? You will include it in the current Gamma2 or the next Gamma3? $origData: Should do. Did you test on a new record? (origData is empty in this case). Yes...
  9. georgie

Email to (eval): access data

Hello In a Email plugin for a form, in the field "Email to (eval), I can not access the data submitted... Sorry, I came from Fabrik3 :) I tried a lot of things, for example: $origData = $formModel->getOrigData(); $test = $origData[0]->fb_message___theme; var_dump($test); exit; $origData =...
  10. georgie

[Solved] Display data from a loadAssocList

Thank you. With your help and an old thread (http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/solved-calc-element-to-return-multiple-results.41128/), I found the perfect solution I think, here: $monId = '{pipelines___id}'; $myDb = FabrikWorker::getDbo(false, 5); $myQuery = $myDb->getQuery(true)...
  11. georgie

[Solved] Display data from a loadAssocList

Hello Fabrik community Sorry for these simple PHP question, but ... I block :oops:! I have never use it in Fabrik, I know my code begins to work because I can see good results in an array (with a var_dump or print). But I cannot display results beautifully in my website, arrrgh. I try some...
  12. georgie

Help needed for table with multiple (equal) id's

Humm maybe a databasejoin element on "request_id" field, which would point on the "request" table (Does this table exist in your system?). Begin to create a list with your main table (the table that interest you), this in a test website.
  13. georgie

Question before I use Fabrik

You are at the right place, happy good year with Fabrik!
  14. georgie

Help needed for table with multiple (equal) id's

Hello It depends, what about "request_id"? What is it? Where is it stored or where will it be stored?
  15. georgie

Resize an iframe with Javascript

Hello I have to integrate a Fabrik form in an external website, on which I do not have the hand (a company CMS ... :confused:). We must to use iframes...:mad: My form Fabrik works very well, in connection with an extension emailing, controlled fields, responsive ... Great! The company CMS...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back