• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by gnavarro

1. gnavarro

File upload element uploading 0kb pdf files for the server!

Hugh, Certainly. Just don't forget that this issue was due to the changes you made trying to fix PDF thumbnail images. I know that is almost impossible to hard code Fabrik without affecting the normal behavior here and there, but also the Fabrik community help to mitigate does anomalies. Sooner...
  2. gnavarro

Hugh, I've changed the files and it's ok now. Thanks ;)
  3. gnavarro

Ok I'll handle that. Thanks!
  4. gnavarro

Ok Hugh, Go ahead... Can I just buy a month support subscription?
  5. gnavarro

Friendly Bump :) Any more changes I could try?
  6. gnavarro

Tried both and nothing I've a list php plugin to change the file name in the folder /arquivo/documentos_tratamentos... nevertheless I've already disabled this plugin and the result is the same
  7. gnavarro

You can test this in my live site: https://www.fisiolar.pt/index.php/pt/tratamentos-fisioterapia/entregar-doc/form/40/# Just upload any pdf without submitting the form and than you can follow the uploaded file using ftp in the folder /arquivo/documentos_tratamentos Please remember... is my...
  8. gnavarro

Yes... Just confirm it and did never touch it!
  9. gnavarro

With the option enabled or disabled always the same issue!
  10. gnavarro

Hi, I've the last Joomla and Fabrik versions also updated today through github . Just noticed that all my file upload elements are uploading to my server pdf files with 0 bytes but is uploading correctly image files being the issue only for pdf extensions. This is happening with and without...
  11. gnavarro

Sorry you are not authorized to edit this record!

Friendly bump! Sorry this issue is having some weight on my operational performance :(
  12. gnavarro

Sorry you are not authorized to edit this record!

Hi Troester, Thanks for your help! I've unpublished that JS part in the element and the bug persists. Also unpublished element fb_tratamento_fisiot___notific and bug persists. What other things could generate this anomaly?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back