1. Hugh (cheesegrits) here. Thank you for all the good wishes. My back surgery was a success, post-op recovery is going well, and I'm getting stronger and feeling better every day. I hope to be getting back in the saddle and working support again over the next few days.
  2. IMPORTANT NOTE - we have made some changes in our github branch naming. The 'master' branch no longer exists, and is now called 'joomla25' (which is Fabrik 3.0). The 'joomla3' branch (which is Fabrik 3.2) remains unchanged. We have also removed all the other testing branches which had accuulated over the last few years. I have posted a thread in the Community forum for 3.0 with some more information, feel free to as questions there.
grey666
Last activity:
May 28, 2014
Birthday:
May 19, 1964 (Age: 50)
Home page:
System admin, developer

Share This Page

grey666

Member, 50, from Denver, CO

grey666 was last seen:
May 28, 2014
    1. Edlopez
      Hello;
      Well first of all I am new in using Fabrik, what I intend to achieve is:
      A form of data access (that I've gotten).
      A second form to enter more data from the same user, the form above.
      Being on the main page of my site a little form where you can enter a code and user, to enter and view data from previous forms (so a search for both data).
      I guess to see both tables should relate the tables, that as it gets?
      Well the truth, I want to do things with php if you could and with Fabrik do not know if you can.
      I hope you can help me, thank you very much.

Sorry for the English, but I'm using an online translator, I speak only Spanish.

Thank you.
  • Signature

Donnie
    I'm on Joomla 2.5.2, Fabrik 3.5.2, PHP 5.3.10, Linux 2.6.18-028stab095.1, Firefox 13.1, Chrome 18.

About

Birthday:
    May 19, 1964 (Age: 50)
    Home page:
    http://thanpulsifer.com/newedge
    System admin, developer
    Old school nerd

Fishing, mushrooms

Interact

• No sites set up yet, or you do not have permission to view this content.