Recent content by griffin

1. griffin

Email List Plugin Update Rows

Greetings I want to Update Row after email sent by Email List Plugin. The element I wish to update is a TextArea Element for notes - register__notes. I wish to add a note to the TextArea that says something like "Registration Email Sent dd/mm/yy". I can get this to work, albeit without the...
  2. griffin

Populate elements from API

Thanks Hugh - is this something you can help with? Cheers Chris
  3. griffin

Populate elements from API

Greetings I am planning to create a new application that records the information of a business including official company records filed with the government agency. The government agency provides an API to access the data. There would be one element that would be the Watch element (not sure if...
  4. griffin

eMail List Plugin strange behaviour on frontend ...

Works like a charm - thanks.
  5. griffin

eMail List Plugin strange behaviour on frontend ...

Hi - I'm having the same problem with the email list plugin just showing the pop up and loading spinner but not loading. This was working fine but not sure if it has since last git update. Any solution? Cheers
  6. griffin

How to create standard letter from list

Hi - some advice would be appreciated fab 3.6 - Joomla 3.7 I have list of students who have registered for different courses. The form has four groups. I would like to be able to print a standard letter from the list view which gets sent to the student with their course materials. The letter...
  7. griffin

Minor Bug in Backend: Message when trying to save form

Fabrik 3.5.1. JCE Editor 2.5.31 It does appear to be still loading as plugins not expanding however never completes loading. I can't replicate it this session so can't see if any errors. Could it be some conflict with firewall?
  8. griffin

Minor Bug in Backend: Message when trying to save form

Is there a solution to this problem. I have been getting this whenever I try to save a form more than once. The first time it works fine but when edit form again and save get the message above and form doesn't save and then can't do anything to exit form. Updated from github last week J3.6.4.
  9. griffin

Undefined property: stdClass::$title

Thanks for that much appreciated.
  10. griffin

Friendly bump - any advice on how I cause stop this error would be appreciated.
  11. griffin

Getting this error many times in error.log: Undefined property: stdClass::$title in ...components/com_fabrik/layouts/fabrik-modal.php on line 28 Is there a remedy for this? Thanks
  12. griffin

Problems with fabrik especially list plugins since update

Thanks for replies. Have done full GitHub update via FTP - did again yesterday. Checked files match in link "see this for reference" and they do match. Having to refresh page constantly which is really frustrating. Have checked settings and changed from Ajax to not Ajax and back again same...
  13. griffin

Problems with fabrik especially list plugins since update

Hi Team Fabrik Joomla 3.5.1 Fabrik 3.4.3 Had someone decide to hack my site a week ago, have since paid to have the site cleaned and installed all updates etc. I am now having issues with fabrik especially on Lists - including not being able to inline edit, drop down link to details view not...
  14. griffin

Conditional Coupon PHP Code

I have a php form plugin for a promotional coupon which provides discount on fee for a course as follows: $coupon_code = JRequest::getVar('register___coupon',''); if (!empty($coupon_code)) { $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $db->setQuery("SELECT fee FROM coupons WHERE code = " ...
  15. griffin

Latest Version and Bootstrap 3

Not sure what is happening here with the labels disappearing when mouse-over - any ideas on how to stop this happening? Cheers
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back