Recent content by gstyles

1. G

Fabrik 4.0 Official is here

Well done team.
  2. G

J5 fabrik 4 zeta FYI

I am using the J5 default Cassiopeia. Just tried with php 8.1 and just the same. FYI with php 8.2 the list of deprecated files in Fabrik is huge.
  3. G

J5 fabrik 4 zeta FYI

Good day , testing Fabrik on J5 php 8.2 I find the advanced search dos not work, just a blank pop up. ps system headers on and off no difference. Using inspect/console I see...
  4. G

Error log Fabrik

Thanks troester.
  5. G

Error log Fabrik

Good day, I have many instances of this in my error logs - [04-May-2023 08:26:06 Europe/London] PHP Notice: Undefined property via __get(): _registry in /home/southonplants/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/listfilter.php on line 625 in...
  6. G

Print list or PDF

Thanks for your reply. I can not find either of these file, I am looking in /media/com_fabrik/css/ for custom_css.php? Where would I find Fabriks bootstrap folder? Error reporting was maximum when on. Thanks. Edit I have found template_css.php in list/template/bootstrap, renamed it and it makes...
  7. G

Print list or PDF

In all instances where the pdf template is bootstrap I get the errors,when template is div they function correctly. ps updated to gamma 3 and no difference.
  8. G

Print list or PDF

Yes this is original bootstrap and vanilla Cassiopeia template, user.css all rules commented out for testing. Stack trace 1 () JROOT/libraries/fabrik/vendor/vendor/dompdf/dompdf/src/Css/Stylesheet.php:1220 2 Dompdf\Css\Stylesheet->_parse_css()...
  9. G

Print list or PDF

I have now changed the pdf template from bootstrap to div and it works as expected. A bug somewhere I guess.
  10. G

Print list or PDF

Sorry for the delay I didn't get a notification that you had replied. When I set pdf debug to no I get the error Error parsing css file: preg_match_all() failed.
  11. G

Print list or PDF

Joomla 4,2,9 clean install. Fabrick 4 gamma 2, php 8.1.6. Is there any mechanism to print a list? I have enabled the print button but nothing shows. I can create a PDF of the list but I cant do anything with the pdf page,no print,no download, No navigation whatsoever. I have read that pdf...
  12. G

Bug ? FYI

Good day, when I recently updated a site to php 7 I discovered the following in the error logs,I tried replacing it with the latest on github but that just broke the site. I do not think the error causes any functionality issues. [12-May-2016 09:02:20 Europe/London] PHP Deprecated: Methods...
  13. G

Customise element list in advanced search

Thank you so much Troester,that fixed it.
  14. G

Gentle bump
  15. G

Good day all, I have a straight forward list 14 elements,when I use the advanced search in the drop down of elements all 14 are listed.I would like to only show 2 elements,is this possible? Thanks gws
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back