• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by gwebwere

1. gwebwere

Open a page with multiple lists

thank you very much! It worked!
  2. gwebwere

Open a page with multiple lists

I need to create 3 list to open on a page. however it needs to incorporate the id of the previous form. I cry through the link. only a list appears the data, because it is too much without registration. joomla 3.10.11 Fabrik 3.10
  3. gwebwere

repeatable group SUM calculation

Sorted out! Thank you all.
  4. gwebwere

repeatable group SUM calculation

Hello I have a list with element sum the columns. the situation only occurs when a form/list has more than one repetitive group. The sum does not display the correct value in the list. Joomla! 3.10.11 Fabrik: 3.10
  5. gwebwere

redirect form, according to element value

thanks for answering! Could you post the code or example please to make it clearer for me.
  6. gwebwere

redirect form, according to element value

Hello I have a form with an apply button activated, I would like to redirect to the previous list if the "status" element has a value different from the initial value.
  7. gwebwere

slow editing form in data display

Regarding switching to the default theme "Protostar" I did the altar and the same problem remains!
  8. gwebwere

@troester Thanks for taking the time to answer me. another situation and the next; after a long time loading. the other edits of other data is normal, while I do not leave the page it is normal, only returns to slowness when loading the first time.
  9. gwebwere

hello community have the following situation; Joomla! 3.9.28 Fabrik: 3.9.1 I have a registration form and it is working normally, however when I search a list for a registration and click edit, the registration takes time to open the form with the data. the open pop-up option is activated...
  10. gwebwere

Total number of records in list.

Helo! Select the element that you want to display the quantity. then click on LIST SETTINGS AND DISPLAY. Locate the CALCULATION tab. choose whether you want Sum, Count, Average or Custom Calculation. ACTIVATE one of the options you will see in your LIST below.
  11. gwebwere

biometric reader with fabrik

I thank the attention!
  12. gwebwere

1) Does your user first log in to Joomla? ANSWER: YES 2) So there must be some way in which he / she authenticates with fingerprint? ANSWER: YES 3) And then the user is redirected somewhere (for example, to the Fabrik list) to see the information for that specific user? ANSWER: EXACTLY THAT The...
  13. gwebwere

juuser thanks for responding; This data is saved in the mysql database. The reader communicates using .php codes follow the reader information link
  14. gwebwere

Hello Community. Is there a possibility to receive biometric reader data in the element? I ask this, because I have seen many readers that run in .php my situation and the following; I have a customer register and I would like each client to have their biometric saved and later they could...
  15. gwebwere

Fabrik with Joomla 3.9.18

Hello forum contributors, someone has already updated the new version of JOOMLA 3.9.18 Did something wrong happen?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back