• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by hominid4

1. hominid4

calc element with empty values

On a side note, when I'm doing calculations I usually have default fallback values, especially when they start out empty. $consumi_f0 = '{simulatore___consumo_f0}' > 0 ? '{simulatore___consumo_f0}' : 0; $consumi_f0 = !empty('{simulatore___consumo_f0}') ? '{simulatore___consumo_f0}' : 0; Or...
  2. hominid4

[SOLVED] : Repeat Items' rows within the database are inserted out of order

Ah, well I be. I did try the 'AND' ordering under 'list -> Data -> Data tab -> Order by' but wasn't having luck as of yet. Thanks for the lead however, to try again, I removed all my 'list -> Data -> Data tab -> Order by' that I had in there (event_date DESC, is_copy DESC, activity_date ASC -...
  3. hominid4

[SOLVED] : Repeat Items' rows within the database are inserted out of order

I have two lists/tables: table_events id | event_name table_activities id | event_row_id | activity_name | activity_date 'table_activities' is joined into 'table_events' (event_row_id -> id) as a repeat group. When submitting these (for example) actities within the repeate group: Activity 1...
  4. hominid4

[Solved] Can SEF URLs be simplified?

Sorry to bump up an older thread, wanted to see I could check if others had any luck removing the "ID" off the URLs as mentioned above, or if by chance that isn't a current option and one potentially in the works for the next version? Thanks!
  5. hominid4

[Solved] Can SEF URLs be simplified?

Sorry, I know this is marked as solved, but is there a way to solve this without a 3rd part extension or Robert's 'module in an article' workaround? I too am experiencing the "list/ID" and "form/ID" appended to the menu item alias. My settings: Search Engine Friendly URLs: Yes Use URL...
  6. hominid4

Joomla4/Fabrik4 PHP Validation setMessage() Call to undefined method error

Ah, sorry troester, I had pulled up and left up this message thread after achartier replied and didn't see your reply, and my reply referenced his. Sorry about that. I used your solution and it worked perfectly. Thanks!
  7. hominid4

Thanks a bunch. I've replaced that line but I am still receiving that same error. I've restarted the server just in case. Regarding that line, my original line before I changed it is on line 113 and is: $return = Php::Eval(['code' => $phpCode, 'vars'=>['data'=>$data]]); I do see the $formData...
  8. hominid4

Sorry, this may be posted somewhere and I'm not seeing it, and I may should be posting in the Joomla forum, but does does setMessage work in Joomla4/Fabrik4? I have a fresh Joomla4/Fabrik4 install and when I add setMessage to an element's PHP Validation within the 'PHP code' box I get the...
  9. hominid4

Form Introduction loadposition

When editing your form, under the 'Options' tab, is 'Form view' selected as one of the options for 'Process Joomla plugins'?
  10. hominid4

Dropdown Advanced Eval Populate - 0 shows as 1

Thanks for the follow-up. Mainly because I'm being lazy and trying to spend the minimum time possible on this form - HA! This is a form that will be visible for only one day, which is a multi-page assessment form that has around 80 questions, with most of the elements linking to relationship...
  11. hominid4

Thanks for the reply. Makes sense about the id being a string, I tried CASTing and CONVERTing but still same result. Was hoping to use the index ID, I went ahead and created a 3rd `value` column, that contains the same value as my index ID and now using 'SELECT value, label FROM my_table' and...
  12. hominid4

I have a dropdown element, with the below query under the Eval Populate of the Advanced tab to build the dropdown. It works as needed except the 0 in the `label` column shows as "1" within the form, so the dropdown shows as: 1 1 2 I've been messing with this a good while and not sure how to...
  13. hominid4

Database Join Element - Front-end Add - and "Edit" button?

Thanks for the info and confirmation that it is not a setting; I'll hide it with CSS for now. Really strange however, I'm unable to show that Add button on any of my other sites with the same setup (me as Super User, the Add option turned on, and similar install) - all my other sites only show...
  14. hominid4

Database Join Element - Front-end Add - and "Edit" button?

Well, I've worked with Fabrik pretty much since the inception and I can't find this setting - HA! I have a Database Join element with the 'Add option in front end' turned on and it shows the normal 'Add' button next to the element, but also there's a 'Edit' button that I haven't seen before...
  15. hominid4

JDate onClick Alert within Calendar Pop-up

Good deal, I have other code that is running onClick based on the date that is selected, but in regards to removing the time from the _cal input field I threw in the below code and that'll suffice for now until I have more time to circle around to it. Form ID: 1 Date Element...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back