Recent content by Jaanus

1. Jaanus

Repeat group with min=0 displayed in details view

I think if a group has no data AND nothing is written in intro/outro then it shouldn't be displayed at all in details view.
  2. Jaanus

column name, form name, list name translation label jtext

Did you try this trick? http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/make-fabrik-multilingual-with-fabrik-itself/
  3. Jaanus

Can we change list plugin buttons location?

Probably not the best, but still better way than shown above: https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/pull/1767
  4. Jaanus

I did it, but not sure is it the best way. See the list plugin buttons above the list data: What I did: in default_headings.php I added foreach ($this->headings as $key => $heading) : $h = $this->headingClass[$key]; if (strstr($heading, 'listplugin')): ?> <div...
  5. Jaanus

How to order repeatable rows of joined data?

Hm, the lists order by should work also for form
  6. Jaanus

hm... but the plugin buttons are loading within <?php echo $headingsHtml?>
  7. Jaanus

The headings part in list view seems to be very hardcoded - I couldn't find out how could I move the list plugin buttons from the rightest column to another place, i.e. near group by, pdf, csv buttons or perhaps inside a possible additional <tr></tr> inside <thead>. If we still can do it somehow...
  8. Jaanus

change element parameters programmatically

Basically you can do it only by creating a separate group for settings within the same form. Then, in this group you can use for example a radiobutton element with some element javascript settings (this is the tool for hide/show etc other elements onload/onclick/...).
  9. Jaanus

Cross references within one table?

Thanks for help! I am sure this thread will be continued after I try your approach. So far this way 225246 helps me enough as I found also solution to a related issue - see this pull request in github
  10. Jaanus

My goal is exactly that if I delete where parent_id = {rowid} and related_data = x I would delete also where parent_id = x and related_data = {rowid} That means a relationship between rows is either 2-sided or it doesn't exist at all
  11. Jaanus

When we edit data and deselect things in multidbjoin we need also another php plugin. Tested this but it seems that it doesn't work: $related = $data['2016_facts___related_data_raw']; $row = $data['rowid']; $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query->select('r1.id AS id1...
  12. Jaanus

Indeed, this one seems to be working for me $related = $data['2016_facts___related_data_raw']; $row = $data['rowid']; $db = JFactory::getDbo(); foreach($related as $rel) { $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query->select('id')->from('2016_facts_repeat_related_data')->where('parent_id = ' ...
  13. Jaanus

Found a (temporary?) solution. This is implementable ATM with dbjoin or cdd multiselect mode. First you create an usual dbj/cdd element (say facts_related) for the list (say facts) pointing to the same dbtable id and set it to multiselect or checkbox. A new dbtable facts_repeat_facts_related is...
  14. Jaanus

Hi all, does anyone have an idea how to achieve this (if it's possible at all with Fabrik): Let's say I have a table for facts, terms (etc) named facts (id, fact, description) and a list for it. When writing or editing a fact I want sometimes to add one or many references to other fact(s). But...
  15. Jaanus

merged list join display

If they are in the same group of joined data then near el1_row1 should be empty space, near el1_row2 should be el2_row2 etc I remember years ago such solution was found and implemented (then for Fabrik 2). So that for empty data in same group there was empty <li></li> or <li>&nbsp;</li>
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back