Recent content by jasmin

1. jasmin

Send Telegram message on Form Submission

Is there any plugin or script how to send the data or parts of a form to Telegram on a form submission. Or does anyone have an idea how to succeed with these on our own in Fabrik? I know there is a Fabrik Twitter plugin, and I would believe that a Telegram plugin would be VERY similair -...
  2. jasmin

How to count and display different user statistics?

I would like to display an automatic stats report page, that automatically displays the calculations, on page visit. Example of stats: 1. Top 10 table of countries most users registered from, sorted from top to lower. 2. Number (or percent of total users) of males or females. 3. Number of a...
  3. jasmin

How to display specific texts, depending on which checkboxes where checked?

Poll and create report I'd like the users to have a form with different options to check in checkboxes like a poll, and then be able display all the text answers per checked item in a report created from the all the checkboxes checked. Also, it would be good to be able to create a PDF...
  4. jasmin

Random Bugs with form posts, edits, 403 error pages and search/filters stuck - SOLVED (Kind of)

Your post about deactivating cache in list/forms was helpful. Did you remove that post? Why? It was helpful, since I can then probably again turn on joomla cache, but without having it on the forms. Also useful about not using 3rd party compression of JS & CSS. At the moment things look good...
  5. jasmin

Random Bugs with form posts, edits, 403 error pages and search/filters stuck - SOLVED (Kind of)

PROBLEM WITH FABRIK FORMS WAS JOOMLA CACHE - SOLVED! (Probably) Before turning off all joomla cache, there was total random results with Fabrik Form Posting. Clicking the save button could once validate the form, and then many times not validate anything. Same on different devices and...
  6. jasmin

STILL FORM POSTING PROBLEM AFTER CLEANING OUT ALL OTHER SCRIPTS. I fixed the 404 error page. It was a form routing to link that didn't excist. However, a problem percists with random success and failures registering on pc or mobile. Sometimes the submit button has this spinning wheel...
  7. jasmin

(Latest Joomla & Fabrik versions) I have users register everyday. Yet, many have a problem with registrations - clicking save at the end and nothing happens, not sent, no confirmation or success message. I then tried it myself on Firefox where I have been developing and had no problems, and...
  8. jasmin

How to count number of Joomla Users?

I would simply like to know how many users have registered on the site and which one they are in the registration order. With this info I'd also like to create a stats panel when I login that can show this number, total users. Later it should also say like new users today/this week/month etc...
  9. jasmin

Country Dropdown List

You gave me a clue with the DB instead of HTML/PHP List. I solved it by pasting a list of countries directly into the Country Element in the DB, where Dropdowns are handled, without separate table. NEXT STEP: 2) USERS COUNTRY AS DEFAULT IN DROPDOWN LIST. How would we get the users country be...
  10. jasmin

Multi Language Forms

Is there a convenient way of translating the elements Titles and descriptions etc for a multi lingual website? How would this be implemented, so that the right language form and list appears for the language currently viewed by visitor? I usually have several separate language menus.
  11. jasmin

How to create an Affiliate or Referral link - that lasts?

Ok. Thanks! :-) How about the last question? Any ideas there? Q: What about when the Session expires? Can there be a cookie solution so if they come back weeks later and register, the REF is back again?
  12. jasmin

Country Dropdown List

1) How can we get all countries in the fabrik dropdown list, without having to create all the dropdown fields (countries) manually? There is the Joomla Profile Plugin which I believ already has all the countries built in. There's also many country dropdown list HTML and other code prepared on...
  13. jasmin

I made a modification to your code and got it to work! :-) I isolated that problem was your line: $ref = $app->getString('ref', ''); that made the whole site not render anymore, except these error messages: 0 Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication::getString() 0 Call...
  14. jasmin

Multi language page routing after registering or logged in

Of course it is possible to set a specific page to route a logged in user to with Fabrik: Form / Plugins / Re-direct / Options / Jump Page /MyJumpPage BUT when there are many languages, everybody should not be routed to e.g. the english Jump Page, but to their own language. Haven't figured out...
  15. jasmin

I have managed to create an affiliate link, that adds the referrer ID into the form. BUT, if the visitor leaves the page and comes back, or even visits another page and comes back to the form, the referrer information IS LOST. How can we create a way where the referrer info is remembered...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back