Recent content by jmdc

1. J

Cron task

Thank you....but i have an error page after i click "Run": An error has occurred. 1064You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`xptousers`.`id` = '133' AND abc.date_time >= '2016-07-21 23:00:00'' at...
  2. J

Cron task

Hello, Well, i think it ?s easy to answer, but when i am using a schedule task, with email plugin, i would like to send email if one condition is Ok, just like: {table___elementname} = 1 but i?m not able to write the correct condition php code. Could you help me, please? Thank you...
  3. J

All elements with notempty validation?!

Is there a code just like that with some php plugin in form? $db = JFactory::getDbo(); defined('_JEXEC') or die(); $name = '{tablename___name_raw}'; if(empty($name)){ return false; } else { return true; } This code doesn?t work....could you help me?? Thank you...;)
  4. J

All elements with notempty validation?!

Hello, I would like to know if it?s possible to have all elements from a form with notempty validation, just having some validation rule in Form? I don?t want to have Error Message in my data elements when notempty validation failed. Is that possible? Thank you... Kind regards!
  5. J

Replace string in php validation

Hello, Could you help me about how to use a replace string in php validation in one date field element... I would like to return something like that: return ('2016/07/22'); but it doesn?t work...Instead of that, i have 0000-00-00 00:00:00 in my db. Could you tell me what replace string return...
  6. J

Inlineedit changing all my datatimes element (like date_time element)

In my form php plugin, i have: $option = array() $option['driver'] = 'dbname'; $option['host'] = 'dbhostname'; $option['user'] = 'user'; $option['password'] = 'password'; $option['database'] = 'dbname'; $option['prefix'] = ''; $db = JDatabaseDriver::getInstance( $option )...
  7. J

Inlineedit changing all my datatimes element (like date_time element)

Hello, I am using Fabrik 3.3.2 and i have inlineedit plugin installed. When i change some data using this plugin and save that, all my datatime elements in that list are changing to -1 hour. Do you have any idea about why this plugin is doint that? If i enter directly into this form and...
  8. J

Where can i find a copy of my e-mails sent by e-mail plugin list?

It works..!!! Thank you again...;)
  9. J

Hello, Do you know how i can insert a 2nd "email to" in email plugin list? I have allready tried "{list___elementemail};myemail@gagga.com" in e-mail to field, but it doesn?t work...:( Any idea please? thank you.
  10. J

"Fabrik List - Inline Edit" plugin with diferent actions

Hello, I am using bootstrap default template and i am trying to create another template with these code in /components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/bootstrap2/default_row.php: <tr id="<?php echo $this->_row->id;?>" class="<?php echo $this->_row->class;?>"> <?php foreach ($this->headings as...
  11. J

Hello, I would appreciate if you could help me to find if there is a copy of my e-mails sent by e-mail plugin list? Thank you all in advance.
  12. J

Duplicated records if speed internet is slow ?

Thank you for your reply. I am using "isunique" id validation, and these duplicated records have differents internalids, but have all the same information in the others element?s data. Do you know where i can find this little custom JS to disable the Save buton on submit? Thank you again...and...
  13. J

Duplicated records if speed internet is slow ?

Hello, I have a list with some duplicated records. My form have some validations which one of them doesn?t allow to have same name in "Edit form". I am trying to discover the problem and what i think is that my users have slow internet connections and they are maybe submitting "SAVE" button...
  14. J

Custom link (in List view settings tab?s element) from rowid --> Article id --> sql Query {source}

Thank you a lot...i will try to replace this code...;)
  15. J

Custom link (in List view settings tab?s element) from rowid --> Article id --> sql Query {source}

The problem is that my datas are not in J!Database...:(
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back