• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by joit

1. joit

Content plugin doesn't work in form's / group's intro and footer text

uuuh... thanks! sure thing... would it harm to enable it for form view by default?
  2. joit

maybe there's something wrong in the way that I used the content plugin... Can you please have a look? this is where I used it in the backend /administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&layout=edit&id=13 it should be visible in the frontend here...
  3. joit

"run Joomla plugins" seams to be enabled by default, so it's set. but it doesn't work. btw, I'm trying to get this running in a form
  4. joit

would this be easy to fix? If not, I could find another solution. It just would be nice if it was possible to put data from another table in a table's intro text.
  5. joit

is there a way to make this work? Thanks Hannes
  6. joit

Does validation work differently on form's email plugin than on element plugins?

so true! didn't expect this for yes/no plugin, too
  7. joit

Does validation work differently on form's email plugin than on element plugins?

I tried to use a placeholder like this return '{userdetails___premium}'== 1; but it doesn't work. Any idea? Thanks Hannes
  8. joit

little php help needed

uh thank you! I saw this but didn't get it. directphp could handle this...
  9. joit

little php help needed

Thanks guys, this works great! the only problem is, that I have links to menus in my echo stuff and these links get kicked out. This is maybe a problem of sourcerer. Any idea how I could bring them back? Edit: it seams that all kind of formatting gets killed
  10. joit

little php help needed

Hi, I want to display some content just for certain user groups in an article. This worked great for guest user groups but it doesn't seam to work for others: {source} <?php $user = JFactory::getUser(); if ($user->get('vendor', 0)) { // vendor echo '<p> jkhgjfdkhg </p>'; } ?> {/source} Any...
  11. joit

no element placeholders in element's Default

I should probalby as differently. I want to display the shop name (element userdetails___shop_nane) of the user with the id 1234 How could I do this?
  12. joit

thanks. so is there a way to make something like this work in the display text's default? return '{userdetails___shop_name} = {$my->id}';
  13. joit

aha!!!!!! default should be the user's id! I thought this comes with setting row id to -1 in the menu but there probably is another way. Is it some kind of {my->id} thing?
  14. joit

hmmm, it's in a display text element. Is it that what you want to know?
  15. joit

Hi, I have a display text element and I want to display a placeholder like in this example: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/element-default-examples/ In my case it's return '{userdetails___shop_name}'; and the output is {userdetails___shop_name} instead of the username. Eval is on...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back