• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by josueben

1. J

Can't edit a record with custom form template

that's it ... thanks
  2. J

thanks for your reply. I followed documentation in http://www.fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/form-and-details-templates/. Can you give me an example how can i add the id element?
  3. J

I have a custom form template. It works well with new records, but it doesn't work editing, doesn't change the record. Any help please? I'm using $element = $this->groups['Contratos Oncall']->elements['salario']; ?> <div class="control-group <?php echo $element->containerClass ; ?>">...
  4. J

Issue - Group by doesn't works with Ajaxify

In lists Group by doesn't works with Ajaxify
  5. J

Obtain number of rows of a repeated group

Thanks a lot! Is there any way to get it through php instead javascript?
  6. J

Issue with plugins total and calc in ajaxlify link

There is an issue when you have a total or calc element in repeated group using ajaxlify link ... first time you edit a record and open the ajaxlify window works well, but when you open a second record there is an issue: TypeError: a.form.formElements is null (total-min.js:3:1792) and you cannot...
  7. J

Obtain number of rows of a repeated group

Anyone knows how to obtain the number of rows (i want to know how many rows are) of a repeated group to use it in validations?
  8. J

Mobile Error repeated groups with enhanced dropdown element

Fabrik seems to be an error: the add/delete repeated groups doesn't works on mobiles when there is an element database join with enhanced dropdown. Any fix?
  9. J

Error in Front-end Select in databasejoin element with Enhanced Dropdowns

Hi, when you active the option Front-end Select in databasejoin element with Enhanced Dropdowns and select a record don't update the value in the databasejoin element, if you disable the enhanced dropdown works well
  10. J

Error in repeated group with databasejoin element with Enhanced Dropdown

There are a problem in repeated group with databasejoin elements with Enhanced Dropdown, when you add more than 10 records in the repeated group the databsejoin elements with enhanced dropdown are hidden
  11. J

Problem in submitted form with many records repeated group

Hi, i did some changes and now is working well ... thanks
  12. J

I ran various test ... I send the form with five records in repeated group: 1. I send it with all databasesjoin elements enabled and the calc element disabled ... Take 6 seconds sending the form 2. I send it with all databasesjoin elements disabled and the calc element enabled ... Take 24...
  13. J

I changed the qgpc2_app_inventarios_movimientos___supervisor join, but the problem is the same, take a lot of time send the form and if there are more than five records in the repeated group shows internal server error ... if i unpublished the calc element everything works fine
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back