Recent content by jr@omnipotent.com.au

1. jr@omnipotent.com.au

Table name gotcha

Thanks troester, I'll check that out.
  2. jr@omnipotent.com.au

Table name gotcha

I guess this isn't a bug, but its a dangerous gotcha! Sceneario: I have a site hosted with a provider. I have Fabrik in use to do some stuff on that site. I then host a 2nd site with the same provider, and want Fabrik to do the same stuff on this site as on the 1st site. So I do a backup of the...
  3. jr@omnipotent.com.au

Advice needed - cohabitating with a desktop program

Cool, I didn't know about that one, thanks Hugh.
  4. jr@omnipotent.com.au

Advice needed - cohabitating with a desktop program

I have a project which is going to be a complex desktop application doing things that would just be too hard for me to achieve with Fabrik. This program will use a sql database, and that could be MySql. I'll need a web interface for listing records, drilling down and ordering products. I know I...
  5. jr@omnipotent.com.au

Bug: Repeating group element default failing

Hey Hugh, you are confusing me! This is a plugin so no kooks other than "on new". Maybe I'm missing something?
  6. jr@omnipotent.com.au

Update: This has been fixed, but still has an issue I reckon. The default does now gets saved but the issue is in the timing. It seems that the default value is being set after the form plugins run. So I'm sending off an email and the element's value is empty when the email goes out, but...
  7. jr@omnipotent.com.au

Unbump... I think this has been fixed. I'll do some more testing tomorrow to confirm.
  8. jr@omnipotent.com.au

How to: Grid of images

As long as the functionality is there, we can get it to suit using css or modify the plugin.
  9. jr@omnipotent.com.au

I presume it navigates between records?
  10. jr@omnipotent.com.au

I've had a quick look at the screen capture, that will get me pretty close, thanks :-) I've also discovered there is a pagination plugin for forms, so that just about solves it... Fabrik it is!
  11. jr@omnipotent.com.au

Thanks mk13, I'll have a look at that. What about navigation through records in the form view... is that possible?
  12. jr@omnipotent.com.au

I'm not sure if Fabrik is my best tool for this, but I can't find a gallery component that fits the requirements... This is for an artist's site. Page to display a grid of image thumbnails (which represent records), 3 across and extending down. There will be three categories of images and I...
  13. jr@omnipotent.com.au

Critical Bug: - Date issue with 3.0.5-5-g33cd554

PHP... yes I'm happy to do the conversion, its more a matter of it changing with this version and not knowing what the correct behaviour is. Maybe I'll do the conversion for now anyway, and if you change the behaviour, I presume you will update this thread? Thanks guys :-)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back