Recent content by keianrad

1. K

YES/NO element problem after upgrade to 3.9

No, I just restored the backup to the previous version to fix the issue temperately. I will try to work on it on my local. That error is related to a form autofill plugin.
  2. K

Click here to see the website. Thank you for your help.
  3. K

No, it is unchecked.
  4. K

friendly bump :(
  5. K

friendly bump
  6. K

https://yootheme.com/themes/master2
  7. K

didn't work for me.
  8. K

I have same problem after updating to 3.9. both yesno and radiobutton (group option) elements don't work. Is there any solution to fix it? I am using warp 7 framework.
  9. K

Solved: Use {shortlang} in Autofill map

You right, Solved. Thanks
  10. K

Hello, I updated fabrikar to the latest version. it seems that this issue that already solved has been returned again and the change doesn't support with the latest version. Would you please check it again. Thanks
  11. K

Thank you for your reply. I replaced the code and tried with both codes listed below in auto fill map but it didn't work. {"app_guidance_docs___{shortlang}":"app_documents___guideline"} with this code it shows the field name {"app_guidance_docs___.{shortlang}":"app_documents___guideline"}...
  12. K

Try what? I tried these codes but didn't work. {"app_guidance_docs___{shortlang}":"app_documents___guideline"} {"app_guidance_docs___.{shortlang}":"app_documents___guideline"}
  13. K

Is it possible to use {shortlang} in map field of the autofill plugin like below to fill data based on the site language? {"app_guidance_docs___{shortlang}":"app_documents___guideline"} There is a form that it needs to shows document guide based on dropdown element's selection and site...
  14. K

Language tag issue in list related data - Button text

It would be wonderful. If you teach me how to fix it.
  15. K

Language tag issue in list related data - Button text

list/data/ Related Data
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back