• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by linque

1. L

pre-check some items with checkbox plugins

I don't understand how to insert the checked ccommand in the script.
  2. L

I know the list of checked in a PHP (sql request), non in JS Is it possible to check it in PHP ?
  3. L

I use a 'checkbox' plugins for an element. I use the following example to populate the checkbox list. $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $db->setQuery('SELECT id, text FROM #__tablename'); $rows = $db->loadObjectList(); foreach ($rows as $row) { $options[] = JHTML::_('select.option', $row->id...
  4. L

list prefilter "NOT BEGINS WITH"

thank's a lot
  5. L

list prefilter "NOT BEGINS WITH"

In a list, I would like to pre-filter like "NOT BEGINS WITH". how can I do it ?
  6. L

Pb : my "Tab field" list is empty

When I modify my list : Detail -> Layout I don't find how to add a field in the "Tabs" -> "Tab field" What is the set up to find field in the list ?
  7. L

How to use form element in a 'Data - where' clause

sorry, I understand nothing. what solution do you propose ? For 'champ ed' depending on 'champid', I use 'cascadingdropdown' and it works well. For 'champ edcat' depending on 'champid' and 'champ ed', what do you propose ? I've tried several things like an other 'cascadingdropdown' or this...
  8. L

Yes, it's a list's filter block, sorry... In that list filter block : 'champ ed' depend on 'champid' 'champ edcat' depend on 'champid' and 'champ ed'
  9. L

Sorry, I don't understand how to use it. The following is working : Where I have to use placeholders to replace "Demo91" by the value of 'champid'
  10. L

I would like to use a form element value in a 'Data - where' clause in an other element. For exemple : Element_1 is a dropdown Element_2 Data - where : table.field = $this->getFormModel()->data['Element_1']
  11. L

How to 'add' several records ?

Today, I've got a 'List' and when I click on 'Add', it open the 'Add Form' like it : When I click on 'Ok', the is a new record in my table. I would like to know if it's possible to add several record in one time like it :
  12. L

I created a new group in the same form, I moved the PK (id) in that group set Repeatable. Result : i've a new empty table and my app no works any more !
  13. L

How to pupolate a 'cascading dropdown' with 2 dropdowns filters

Or how Can I do if I have not only 'Country' and 'Region' but 'Continent', 'Country', 'Region' and 'City' ?
  14. L

How to pupolate a 'cascading dropdown' with 2 dropdowns filters

The second Dropdown is dynamic when I choose the first. I can have the Third dynamic when i choose the first. If I choose the second one in the 'Watch tab',the Third Dropdown is empty. If it's not posible like it, can I use the 2nd choice to put it in 'Advance tab' in the 'Where query'...
  15. L

I've the following aswer : I don't understand...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back