Recent content by marcelhavlik

1. M

Autofill not working after PHP upgrade

Hello guys, my webhosting updated PHP to version 7.4.33 and MySQL to MariaDB 5.5.5-10.5.18. Since this upgrade I cannot use Autofill plugin on my site - on form load is loop with "Performing search". Error message from console is attached. Latest version form GitHub applied. Please help
  2. M

fileupload - Download script BUG

Hello, I am using fileupload plugin in repeating group with option "Download script on list view". In this case is download script always downloading first file of repeating group on every child record in this repeating group. Do you have any solution? Thank you
  3. M

Inlineedit - issue with databasejoin

Hello guys, I have an issue with inlinedit plugin. I know this plugin is not supported anymore, but should work. In my row is date and databasejoin filtering records based on the date (WHERE DATE({thistable}.datetime) = DATE('{table___datetime}'). When i click on first record, databasejoin loads...
  4. M

How to insert <form method="post"> into display element in list

Hello guys, how to insert this external form script into display element correctly? I need to have this element in list view at the end of each record (line), but if I insert it as below, the script does not work because is included under list form. <form method="post"...
  5. M

List filtering - compatibility issue

Hello guys, I have an issue on my site https://bit.ly/3fxRSBJ There is filtering element for date but it does not work :-( I cannot choose date and even if I fill it manually and click Find (Najít), nothing happens. There must be a compatibility issue maybe with another module or plugin, but I...
  6. M

How to sum calc element in repeating group?

Thank you!! Do you know how to enable this calculation (of calc element) via AJAX? Now if I enable AJAX, I will get 0, but after save is total correct.
  7. M

Thank you for your reply, but could you please send me an example? Thank you
  8. M

Hello guys, I have already tried total element, but it shows the correct result for only one second and then only 0 (zero). Could you please help me with this issue? I found also a solution with calc element with code below, but it works only for 2 and more records in repeating group...
  9. M

SUM of a repeated group

Thank you Startpoint for this script but could you please provide more info? This script must be added to JavaScript part in total element or calc element in repeating group? Javascript event? Javascript action? Thank you
  10. M

SUM of a repeated group

Thank you Hugh, I had this element already installed, but I forget that I need to make this total of repeating calc elements. As last element in row is calc element calculating final price based on dropdowns, fields and checkbox in this row. This total element plugin works great for fields, but...
  11. M

SUM of a repeated group

friendly bump
  12. M

SUM of a repeated group

Hello guys, I have one repeated group in my form and below this group I need to summarize some elements (using AJAX). Based on some googling I have this code in calc element: return array_sum($data['table___element_raw']); Once I save my form, I will get correct sum, but this number must be...
  13. M

Show result of PHP script as list

Hugh, thank you for your reply, but in the meantime I found a solution. Yours solution will not allow me to update where condition from frontend. I have created another MySQL view a linked it to Fabrik list (as you described) and then created another form with two date elements and PHP plugin...
  14. M

Show result of PHP script as list

Hello guys, I need to generate a report from database based on 2 date elements. My idea is to create new form with these 2 date elements (from - to), add a PHP plugin with SQL select script and then I need to show this result as a list. Could you please help me? Maybe another solution? Thx
  15. M

Get list based on form elements

Hi, I need to generate list based on 2 input elements and SQL select query. I know how te create PHP script in form with these 2 elements, but do not know how to show this data as list. Could you please help me?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back