Recent content by marioms

1. M

Problem with Element Dropdown, same values different labels

Thank you so much Juuser, it works fine! :)
  2. M

Good morning! I'm back again. I have done the new table with the ID, Contractor name and rate: And I created the new databasejoin element: I also updated the formula I have for calculating the rate * hours: So it is obviously not working at the moment because the new element points...
  3. M

You are right, I totally got it wrong, I guess a need a coffee because my brain is not working properly this morning :P
  4. M

Thank you so much, that makes sense, I will make the additional table and the databasejoin element :)
  5. M

Hello there! I am having trouble making this work. So I have a billing system that calculates a total amount of money based on this: And a few of the contractors have the same rate per hour: This is how it is being displayed on the form: And once I submit, I can see the newly...
  6. M

Email plugin

My Ajax configuration is like this: https://gyazo.com/edc2cad689d38c314cea38939b714942
  7. M

Email plugin

Thanks a lot Hugh, that works fine. I have one more issue, on the article template I have this: File received: {nmagdb_cv___upload_cv_raw} User: {user firstname} {user lastname} Date and time: {nmagdb_cv___date_time_raw} Nationality: {user nationality} The problem is that the File received...
  8. M

Email plugin

Hi Bea! thanks a lot for your response... you see, I am really bad at these things and I have a hard time understanding... I have 2 different article templates (with the 2 different email contents) but I am not sure how am I suppose to add that in the condition you wrote. Basically I know it...
  9. M

Email plugin

Hi Guys! I have a problem. I have a form in which once you submit it, you receive an email confirmation. I have done that with the email option in the plugin and selecting an article template. The issue is, on the form, there is an important field with 2-3 options and I would need to send...
  10. M

ID not showing in database column

Hello guys! I am trying to do something very simple but is not working for me. I have a calc element that acts as an ID in a form: return "EQ-PRO-COP20-2018_{rowid}"; Once I save the entry on the form, I get this on my list: https://gyazo.com/d0add0b33db6d63346c32a043c6dc069 but the problem...
  11. M

FileUpload plugin issues

I just cant make it work in IExplorer, also, when I add the validation it shows some gibberish on the front end. Once I choose the file and click the upload button, it greys out and nothing happens... https://gyazo.com/ac69c7c1f0302b9375d207a993813be5
  12. M

FileUpload plugin issues

Hi guys, I am having some issues with the file upload plugin. Im using the latest fabrik github update with Joomla 3.8.1, I also use SP Page Builder Pro and some custom template. I have tried the normal set up, although the rest of the info is stored once I upload a file, it seems the file is...
  13. M

Get quarter from date element

Thanks Hugh!!
  14. M

Get quarter from date element

Hello peeps! I want to create a calc element called Quarter that will give back the Quarter of the year based on what is chosen on the Date element. It's a quite straight idea but my php/coding really sucks, any idea how I could achieve this? Thanks in advance!
  15. M

Form + email plugin

I just get a blank page.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back