Recent content by MatthewSchenker

1. M

Unclear About Form, Table, & Detail Views?

Greetings Everyone, I've been away from Fabrik for a little while developing in other areas, but now that 3.0 is out, I want to return again! How much progress has been made on templating? Also, what kinds of improvements have been made on calling specific fields within a template? Thanks...
  2. M

accessing elements for form custom design in default and bluesky templates

Greetings, Thank you troester and anfjst. I'll give this another try today -- hoping for that "aha" moment! To pkjoshi: since you and I seem to be in about the same place, please report on your success. Thanks, Matthew
  3. M

Hello, I've been looking at all the posts and the documentation, but must admit I am still stumped. Can't seem to figure out how to simply call elements in order to place data from specific fields into DIVs or other page structures. I'm using fabrik 3.0 beta, so perhaps the current...
  4. M

Greetings, I'd like to figure this out as well. I'm trying to build templates and layouts accessing specific Fabrik elements. I believe this post is closely related to my post on a similar subject. I'm asking about templates in general, but I think the techniques for accessing elements is...
  5. M

Hugh, I'm documenting what I see as I experience it and figure it out, while it's fresh in my mind. After I get through the entire learning process, I'll contribute new notes to the Wiki that I hope can help others. OK, next challenge... Can anyone summarize the syntax for calling individual...
  6. M

Greetings, I've been looking into this a bit more. All the options are there, but I think the way they are set up in the Fabrik back-panel might be a bit confusing. As I begin getting into templating, I wanted to capture my reactions to all this. Perhaps it can be helpful as you continue to...
  7. M

troester, I'll have to look at this some more. I think I'm getting confused about the fact that there seems to be one template for two separate views. For what I'm trying to do, the tabular view (what Joomla calls the "category") has to be styled one way. Then I need to style the specific...
  8. M

Greetings, I'm trying to fully understand Fabrik's templating system. I sort of get parts of it, but not the whole picture. There are three main areas that need focus in any CCK: 1. The view for the form 2. The table/list view 3. The detail/item view I'm sort of figuring out number 1 and 2...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back