• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by merlino68

1. M

calc element and php 7.2

yes, that's perfect ..... a parenthesis was missing and I added it now everything works Thanks for your help, now I edit all fields with this problem ... //convert your value to integer (assuming your placeholder contains integer values, otherwise use float) $myvar = (int)'{tm_test___Fianchi}'...
  2. M

calc element and php 7.2

unfortunately I don't know the php, I tried this,but i always get the same error:( $mycalc= round(('{tm_test___Vita}'/'{tm_test___Fianchi}')*100)/100; $myvar = '{tm_test___Fianchi}'; if ($myvar != 0) {$spoints = $mycalc;} else $spoints = "ND"; return $spoints;
  3. M

calc element and php 7.2

with (int) around your placeholders work........thanks in some cases, however, it returns....." Division by zero" do you know how to do a check also for this case? Thanks
  4. M

calc element and php 7.2

I have a field with a simple calculation, but with the passage to php 7.2 a check is made on the fields and it returns the error "A non-numeric value encountered". how can I change the calculation to avoid this error? $mycalc=...
  5. M

problem eval with 3.92

ok thanks
  6. M

problem eval with 3.92

damn it is true ... sorry now works Thanks:)
  7. M

problem eval with 3.92

php is 7.2 I changed this way, but if I put the number (es 226 )instead of $userid, it works If I put $userid, it doesn't work $myDb = JFactory::getDbo(); $myQuery = $myDb->getQuery(true); $userid = JFactory::getUser(); $myQuery ->select('id_allen') ->from('tm_sessioni_attive')...
  8. M

problem eval with 3.92

a pre-calculated field with this: $user =& JFactory::getUser(); $userid = $user->get('id'); $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $ip =str_replace(".","",$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']); $db->setQuery("SELECT id_allen FROM tm_sessioni_attive WHERE `id_ins` = $userid AND `ip_now` = '{session.token}'"); $result_val...
  9. M

[solved]SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0

Yes, by editing the query as you wrote, I no longer have the error Thank you for your answer -- hugh;)
  10. M

There is only one element with JS but even if unpublished the form it makes the same error I think the problem is in the calc element. When the element is unpublished, the form works. When the element is published, I have the error when I save. I solved by changing the calc element in the field...
  11. M

I dont have a JS on load , i have this in calc element: $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $query = "SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT`Sezione`) from tm_schede where id_allen={tm_allenamenti___id}"; $db->setQuery($query); return $db->loadResult();
  12. M

this is the error report Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'findClassUp' of null at eval (eval at runLoadEvent (media/com_fabrik/js/element.js:206), <anonymous>:1:53) at Object.runLoadEvent (media/com_fabrik/js/element.js:206) at Object.e.extend.$owner (mootools-core.js:38)...
  13. M

when I change the data of a list with the relative form, I receive the error in question. The form opens in Ajax popup. No problem if i disable Ajax for link I try to update from github but it does not solve the problem Joomla 3.9.3 Fabrik 3.9 php 7 Thanks
  14. M

Submit a form via a link

sorry I was wrong to write the link in post my link is: index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=form.process&formid=47&tm_schede___copia_qui={tm_db_esercizi___id} I receive the error : Call to a member function getData() on null
  15. M

Submit a form via a link

I followed the instructions in this wiki: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/submit-a-form-via-a-link/ my link now is : /demo/index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=form.view&formid=47&tm_schede___copia_qui={tm_db_esercizi___id} and on click open form 47 I changed the link this way...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back